Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko brothers shell out over $270,000 to equip army unit warring in east Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    They're not separatists they just don't recognize a "government" installed through an armed coup carried out by the Neo-Nazi's pictured above. Scotland and Venice need to be shelled into the ground too for holding referendums and funny how the west supported Kosovo.

If the director of a foreign nation's intelligence agency like the CIA is invited into your country and allowed to advise and dictate national security policy essentially acting as commander and chief (in this case branding any dissenters as terrorist and launching a full scale military attack against your own people in a way American politicians only dream of at this point) anyone involved in participating in that act of treachery to the nation and its people needs to be rounded up and hung in front of the Rada. Vitali included.
    Ok...Why should people recognize a "government" full of corruption, with a president that used the citizens money to fund his own fortunes, in Russia's pocket and constant orbit, with **** life standards, infrastructure, public services and everything else...

Looking towards Russia has run it's course...it doesn't work for Ukraine, the country will never develop that way. And ignorant and clueless people in the East that are either zombified by Pro-Russian propaganda or are drunk on their Soviet upbringing and values cannot and should not hold the country down.

Explain to me please how the Pro-Russians aren't Neo-Nazis too if the Pro-Europeans are...

Comment

klits are great sportsmen, but thats about it. Vitaly made a big mistake going into politics. his kids will suffer..not even going to mention himself.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
        Ok, hang on - are you telling me that you feel civilians/activists throwing molotov ****tails (as a defensive measure to hold position) at armoured riot police responsible for at first shooting rubber bullets and then sniping said activists, is a really noteworthy 'planned attack'? Well...the death tolls on both sides in that particular conflict should tell you which 'planned attacks' were worse...when the Berkut came in to try and clear the Maidan, these activists could have responded with much more force than some molotov ****tails.

Anyway, put it this way...I don't doubt there has been some fishy business in this whole thing...BUT, you are greatly overestimating Vitali's power or influence in what went on. I don't see a need to be seeing him as a negative figure...unless you are a pro-Russian.

In my view, I cannot see a true comparison in the riots which Euromaidan was, and the war that is currently ongoing in Eastern Ukraine. And if people can somehow call the Kiev protesters bigger terrorists than the cowardly scum currently killing great numbers of servicemen with Russian-funded heavy weapons and foreign fighters in the East.

This is a long topic...and I'd freely debate this with you...but this isn't really the place for political discussion in depth.
        Friend, while I agree with your statement: "This is a long topic...and I'd freely debate this with you...but this isn't really the place for political discussion in depth."

It is difficult to avoid the reality of the situation and how it plays into the geopolitical landscape. Ukraine is being used as a proxy against Russia by the US\Nato alliance via the EU. The US sponsored the events past\present and are pulling the strings from within the EU to start a conflict that they hope will draw Russia into direct conflict.

Its truly sad what is going to happen to Ukraine as a consequence of siding with the evil war-making empire. Ukraine leaders have already made a critical mistake by accepting IMF loans and have exacerbated that mistake by accepting a trade pact with the EU, who is faltering on a massive scale.

I'm not Pro-Russian, but researching history just a little bit will yield an overwhelming amount of data to show that neither the US nor the EU have Ukraine's best interest in mind. And judging from history, if I had a choice as a Ukrainian, I would have remained independent of the EU and maintained a soft-alliance with Russia. And I definitely wouldn't have allowed the US to start dictating Ukrainian policy. This is going to be the most costly Mistake!!!!

Comment

they should have bought some of those drugs that drugged wlad against brewster. very effective stuff!

Comment

They're not separatists they just don't recognize a "government" installed through an armed coup carried out by the Neo-Nazi's pictured above. Scotland and Venice need to be shelled into the ground too for holding referendums and funny how the west supported Kosovo.

If the director of a foreign nation's intelligence agency like the CIA is invited into your country and allowed to advise and dictate national security policy essentially acting as commander and chief anyone involved in participating in that act of treachery to the nation and its people needs to be rounded up and hung in front of the Rada. Vitali included.
            The reason why I classified them as separatists is because they did conduct a referendum and unanimously voted to separate their regions from the newly appointed Kiev government.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Friend, while I agree with your statement: "This is a long topic...and I'd freely debate this with you...but this isn't really the place for political discussion in depth."

It is difficult to avoid the reality of the situation and how it plays into the geopolitical landscape. Ukraine is being used as a proxy against Russia by the US\Nato alliance via the EU. The US sponsored the events past\present and are pulling the strings from within the EU to start a conflict that they hope will draw Russia into direct conflict.

Its truly sad what is going to happen to Ukraine as a consequence of siding with the evil war-making empire. Ukraine leaders have already made a critical mistake by accepting IMF loans and have exacerbated that mistake by accepting a trade pact with the EU, who is faltering on a massive scale.

I'm not Pro-Russian, but researching history just a little bit will yield an overwhelming amount of data to show that neither the US nor the EU have Ukraine's best interest in mind. And judging from history, if I had a choice as a Ukrainian, I would have remained independent of the EU and maintained a soft-alliance with Russia. And I definitely wouldn't have allowed the US to start dictating Ukrainian policy. This is going to be the most costly Mistake!!!!
              First thing Kiev did was take out IMF loans privatization is next. Check out bold below.

Ok, hang on - are you telling me that you feel civilians/activists throwing molotov ****tails (as a defensive measure to hold position) at armoured riot police responsible for at first shooting rubber bullets and then sniping said activists, is a really noteworthy 'planned attack'? Well...the death tolls on both sides in that particular conflict should tell you which 'planned attacks' were worse...when the Berkut came in to try and clear the Maidan, these activists could have responded with much more force than some molotov ****tails.

Anyway, put it this way...I don't doubt there has been some fishy business in this whole thing...BUT, you are greatly overestimating Vitali's power or influence in what went on. I don't see a need to be seeing him as a negative figure...unless you are a pro-Russian.

In my view, I cannot see a true comparison in the riots which Euromaidan was, and the war that is currently ongoing in Eastern Ukraine. And if people can somehow call the Kiev protesters bigger terrorists than the cowardly scum currently killing great numbers of servicemen with Russian-funded heavy weapons and foreign fighters in the East, I have no respect for them...

This is a long topic...and I'd freely debate this with you...but this isn't really the place for political discussion in depth.
              Vitali and UDAR are marionettes for Merkel funded by the German Christian Democratic Union and acting on their behalf. Just listen to the Nuland phone call if you doubt he's anything other than a cartoon with strings.

Some Euro Maidan "protesters" were trained at Polish police bases and the UNA-UNSO have trained at NATO facilities.

CANVAS a US NGO trained "protesters" like they have done everywhere they hold color revolutions. They use the exact same booklets to train and organize them just change the language in addition to paying them. Some not all but enough to convince dumb college age kids they need to "fight for democracy" by carrying out plans for the Trilateral Commission, CFR, various NGO's and private equity firms that fund foreign policy objectives like NED and Soros Foundations.

You're an idiot and a simple minded pawn if you or any of the leaders cared about Ukrainians they would have jumped at the multiple offers Putin made to have a trilateral trade agreement between Ukraine, Russia, and EU but when the EU gave ultimatums and said us or nothing Vitali and his fellow marionette robots carried out their pre-existsing plans. Why else would you turn down that offer and demand Yanukovich sign that EU association agreement which was the equivalent of defecating in someone's mouth and asking them to thank you for it. Wonder how many of those dumb college kids actually knew what the agreement was or how horrendous it was.
              Last edited by Mikhnienko; 06-30-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

First thing Kiev did was take out IMF loans privatization is next. Check out bold below.

Vitali and UDAR are marionettes for Merkel funded by the German Christian Democratic Union and acting on their behalf. Just listen to the Nuland phone call if you doubt he's anything other than a cartoon with strings.

Some Euro Maidan "protesters" were trained at Polish police bases and the UNA-UNSO have trained at NATO facilities.

CANVAS a US NGO trained "protesters" like they have done everywhere they hold color revolutions. They use the exact same booklets to train and organize them just change the language in addition to paying them. Some not all but enough to convince dumb college age kids they need to "fight for democracy" by carrying out plans for the Trilateral Commission, CFR, various NGO's and private equity firms that fund foreign policy objectives like NED and Soros Foundations.

You're an idiot and a simple minded pawn if you or any of the leaders cared about Ukrainians they would have jumped at the multiple offers Putin made to have a trilateral trade agreement between Ukraine, Russia, and EU but when the EU gave ultimatums and said us or nothing Vitali and his fellow marionette robots carried out their pre-existsing plans. Why else would you turn down that offer and demand Yanukovich sign that EU association agreement which was the equivalent of defecating in someone's mouth and asking them to thank you for it. Wonder how many of those dumb college kids actually knew what the agreement was or how horrendous it was.
                Please answer my question at the top of this page and also provide some proof from legitimate, not one-sided sources to back up your big claims. Putin is the biggest neo-nazi in the whole storyline and all his 'offers' are a load of BS trying to keep Ukraine in it's orbit, a crippled spectre of the country it can and should become, as a buffer between the West and NATO. Putin is a liar and any Ukrainian or other person that believes Putin and truly thinks he wants Ukraine as some partner or brother are the true simple minded pawns.

Now, don't get me wrong - the ideal world would be Ukraine as a fully independent nature, not being used by EU or NATO, or being a slave of Russia. The perfect situation would be a Ukraine that has good relations with Russia and the EU...unfortunately this cannot be the case. Ukraine has suffered enough under the 'brotherhood' of Russia...it has been shown that Russia is only interested in being all powerful - funnily enough just like the EU!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  THIS ^^^^

Ukraine is being used. The Klitschkos are naive to donate money to buy weapons which will be used to kill ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine.
                  Read carefully, the money is used for NON-ARMS equipment. And to be honest, a LOT, if not most, of Ukrainians support the military and what they are doing. Over the last few months, there have been concerts by a famous Ukrainian rock band called Okean Elzy - I went to the one in Kiev - a total of about 70,000 came out to that one, but there have been ones all around Ukraine - ending with Odessa last Saturday (a generally Russian area). At the actual concerts, there was a great sense of patriotism, with most speaking Ukrainian and waving Ukrainian flags.

Also, I am not sure if true - but the proceeds of the ticket prices are meant to go to funding the military. In Kiev, I calculated that the gate would come to around $3million. Even if only % of the gates at the concerts went towards the military, this would be a significant contribution, and the whole point of this is - a lot of the country supports the action against the terrorists, and most are happy with these contributions. Don't be mistaken, this is a war...not against ethnic Russians, not against ethnic Russians...against the scum that want to seize power for their own means and kill in great numbers.
                  Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 06-30-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Read carefully, the money is used for NON-ARMS equipment.
                    All this is accomplishing is giving the military a bigger budget to buy weapons because they're saving money on the non-arm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      All this is accomplishing is giving the military a bigger budget to buy weapons because they're saving money on the non-arm stuff.
                      The quicker the terrorists are wiped out and the less military casualties, the better. These are no longer simply separatists - these are terrorists backed and armed by Russia - these guys have extreme weapons like anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles...recently a military transport plane was shot down (carrying 40+ personnel)...no survivors...plus other instances of helis being shot down etc. These guys are not comparable to anything else in this conflict...they have created a war zone with their use of war weapons, setting up mines, ambushing and overtaking bases and buildings...even taking over airports!

The Klitschko's are doing something good - the military is underfunded, and with the brothers taking it upon themselves to give them the aid equipment they need, without taking it out of public money...this helps the conflict and avoids the situation of money coming from the Kiev coffers...which simply don't stretch to the military at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X