Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto's Next Stop Could Be Bradley, With Canelo in '15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a good fight, just not for the lineal MW title.

Bradley is a small WW. Cotto is a small JMW.

It's a fighter stepping up to a new weight class, it's not a "farce" like some people are trying to make it. It's just not great for the fight to be for the MW title.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      It's a good fight, just not for the lineal MW title.

Bradley is a small WW. Cotto is a small JMW.

It's a fighter stepping up to a new weight class, it's not a "farce" like some people are trying to make it. It's just not great for the fight to be for the MW title.
      Dude is no even that. The fact that Cotto does everything better than Bradley Cotto will be a bit heavier, Cotto is use to getting punched by JMW's while Bradley is a pillow puncher and on top of that he will have to wear 10oz gloves.

Its a BS fight. Bradley have almost 0% chance of winning.

Comment

• Bradley will kick Cottos ass!!!

You could sig that ****. Cause that's what would happen. Cottos no MW and he isn't any bigger than bradley. You guys are making him out to be some monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
          Dude is no even that. The fact that Cotto does everything better than Bradley Cotto will be a bit heavier, Cotto is use to getting punched by JMW's while Bradley is a pillow puncher and on top of that he will have to wear 10oz gloves.

Its a BS fight. Bradley have almost 0% chance of winning.
          Yea it is, you have two world class, top 15 p4p guys who are a weight class apart fighting. It's a good fight, just not for the MW title.

Comment

• Honestly, it really depends on who wins out of Canelo vs Lara. If canelo wins then the Cotto fight is huge IMOand will happen in December. If Canelo loses then Cotto takes a "stay busy" fight against Bradley. While Canelo tries to get another win before this fight takes place.

Only problem is Bradley will upset the apple cart. Because, I think he's destined to win this fight...

And as the fight gets closer it's gonna get more and more intriguing. Better than PAC vs Abregu. That's for sure.
            Last edited by -MEGA-; 06-25-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• If bradley's chin hold up, watch out, he could win a split decision against cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Honestly, it really depends on who wins out of Canelo vs Lara. If canelo wins then the Cotto fight is huge IMOand will happen in December. If Canelo loses then Cotto takes a "stay busy" fight against Bradley. While Canelo tries to get another win before this fight takes place.

Only problem is Bradley will upset the apple cart. Because, I think he's destined to win this fight...

And as the fight gets closer it's gonna get more and more intriguing. Better than PAC vs Abregu. That's for sure.
                Ultimately I don't see how Bradley could win. Cotto's bigger, harder-hitting, and is a much, much better boxer. Plus, Bradley truly is prone to fighting stupid. Tim's a very good fighter, but he's not beating a somewhat rejuvenated Cotto. No way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booji Boy View Post
                  Ultimately I don't see how Bradley could win. Cotto's bigger, harder-hitting, and is a much, much better boxer. Plus, Bradley truly is prone to fighting stupid. Tim's a very good fighter, but he's not beating a somewhat rejuvenated Cotto. No way.
                  Cotto is not bigger. That's a myth. Harder hitting, yes. Better boxer? I'd say no. Close but no. Rejuvenated Cotto? He fought a nobody and a wounded warrior.

This is about a close to 50-50 as it could get IMO

Comment

• Who ever Cotto fights next will a attract a lot of attention. People will want to see if it was more Martinez being hurt or Miguel putting the wooping on him. I will be interested who gets to fight Miguel Cotto next. Bradley would be meh for me though. Miguel needs to fight a legit Middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      Do not understand how you win the lineal middleweight title...and your next fight is against a ww (who honestly hasnt faced a true ww) and is coming off of a lose...come on man
                      This is Arum being interviewed.. who you think hes going to put out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X