No announcement yet.

Seating at Madison Square Garden???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
    Yea I hate that ****. I stay away from floor seats now. Not worth the money. The experience and the electricity of the garden is something that can't be reproduced. I've been to fights in Vegas.. Puerto Rico, California, Miami... Nothing can beat the Garden for me. So much history and when that place is sold out with all boxing fans... Nothing like it. The roof got blown off during that first round of the Cotto Martinez fight. Be careful they might relocate The GGG fight cause they might need to do more renavations lmao
    Hahaha, I can't imagine the noise in that place after that first knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by hr186 View Post
      Very good point. I should be happy with just being there anyway. Floor seats are a big gamble if they're in the wrong position.
      They can be. I got ringside for GGG's first America fight in Verona... second row... but I was near the corner of the ring where the freaking Cameraman spent most of the time standing in front of.

I did get t be up and close with Brandon Gonzalez's fat ass and i think I sat behind Gary Shaw.

I'm assuming it's him because he was fat, old, dressed like **** and had a belt with him

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        They got 25 and 50 dollar tickets. I bought a 100 one, I'll honestly be spending more getting there than for the actual fight
        I hear you bro. Thankfully i'll be in LA anyway but so far return flights from LAX were $605aud, Fight was about $370aud and accommodation will be about $330aud for 3 nights. Expensive weekend but this sport is worth it.

Comment

They can be. I got ringside for GGG's first America fight in Verona... second row... but I was near the corner of the ring where the freaking Cameraman spent most of the time standing in front of.

I did get t be up and close with Brandon Gonzalez's fat ass and i think I sat behind Gary Shaw.

I'm assuming it's him because he was fat, old, dressed like **** and had a belt with him
          Hahaha. I actually email Gary Shaw to find out when tickets went on sale and below are the actual emails:

Me: (I sent an email asking what date the tickets went on sale)

Gary Shaw: what price range

Me: $500, for 3 or 4 people.

Gary Shaw: i need a definite amount and a check or wire transfer

This was all replied from a different email address to the one I sent the initial email to. Either Gary acts the way he looks or some idiot hacked his email and actually thought I would send money for tickets with no guarantee at all.

Comment

I got section 1 Row 19, Seats 1,2

100 per

Comment

Originally posted by hr186 View Post
              Hahaha. I actually email Gary Shaw to find out when tickets went on sale and below are the actual emails:

Me: (I sent an email asking what date the tickets went on sale)

Gary Shaw: what price range

Me: $500, for 3 or 4 people.

Gary Shaw: i need a definite amount and a check or wire transfer

This was all replied from a different email address to the one I sent the initial email to. Either Gary acts the way he looks or some idiot hacked his email and actually thought I would send money for tickets with no guarantee at all.
              Dude is shady as hell.... at least he looks shady. Honestly if I'm a fighter and he comes to sign me dressed like that, I wonder if he snuck out of an insane asylum.

But yea... I wouldn't trust that

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                I got section 1 Row 19, Seats 1,2

100 per
                Good work, I'm only 13 rows in front of you and paid $200 more. Either I got ripped off or there is some massive difference in the view from those seats (My guess is I got ripped off).

Comment

Dude is shady as hell.... at least he looks shady. Honestly if I'm a fighter and he comes to sign me dressed like that, I wonder if he snuck out of an insane asylum.

But yea... I wouldn't trust that
                  Yeah I definitely wasn't gonna pull the trigger on that one, especially travelling all the way to New York only to get told my tickets didn't exist.

Comment

I was at the Cotto vs Martinez fight section 101, I had a great view. I have had floor seats before and its like everybody else says, some people stand up for any punch their fighter lands which can become very annoying. Also depending where you sit on the floor the ropes and turnbuckle can block your view. Sitting in the 100 level seats gives you a nice view looking over the ropes. The atmosphere was amazing that night, I thought I was going to go deaf after the first knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by madhive View Post
                      I was at the Cotto vs Martinez fight section 101, I had a great view. I have had floor seats before and its like everybody else says, some people stand up for any punch their fighter lands which can become very annoying. Also depending where you sit on the floor the ropes and turnbuckle can block your view. Sitting in the 100 level seats gives you a nice view looking over the ropes. The atmosphere was amazing that night, I thought I was going to go deaf after the first knockdown.
                      Thanks mate, I'm starting to wish I got the 100 area seats. I'm hoping that the floor level seats that are just below the 100 section seats are tiered, so at least I get an elevated view. Could you see if the floor seats below section 101 were tiered or all at ground level? The section that I'm in is directly below 101.

Comment

Working...
                      X