No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Bottom line is you haters said that Canelo would never fight Trout on his own. Well, don't you feel stupid as fuk now...

Canelo is fighting Trout ANYWAY and he's doing it on his own. I still don't understand why Floyd wouldn't agree to the fight in September because it's the biggest money fight for him.

I find it funny how fans talk about fighters running, or duckin certain guys. Canelo is there to fight anyone set in front of him, he just wants to make the most money he can. Can you blame him or any other fighter?

Because Floyd don`t know what`s gonna happen in his fight with Guerrero or Canelo fight with Trout.Also we have to hear both sides of the story before we jump to conclusions anyway;just because Canelo put out a claim that Floyd verbally agreed to fight him in September then renege on the deal doesn`t neccessarily mean is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
      Because Floyd don`t know what`s gonna happen in his fight with Guerrero or Canelo fight with Trout.Also we have to hear both sides of the story before we jump to conclusions anyway;just because Canelo put out a claim that Floyd verbally agreed to fight him in September then renege on the deal doesn`t neccessarily mean is true.
      What does it matter? LOL this is OBVIOUSLY assuming both fighters win their respective fights.

If it's not true what Canelo is saying, wtf is he gainin by making up such a ridiculous lie like that? Wouldn't Floyd come out and say it was all BS?

Floyd doesn't like to be dictated to, that's what happened here. He has a huge ego and wants to be in charge of everything. So when Canelo's people proposed this, he probably was like "Fuk them, they dont' tell me what to do, I tell people what to do".

Comment

lol, it doesnt mean its not true

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          bring up the race card, lol

The other poster is the one that bought up race into this discussion and i replied to his post.I did`nt see you tell him OH "you bringing up the race card".You have no real argument so you resort to accusations and insults cause you have no facts to argue with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            lol, it doesnt mean its not true

The point is we don`t know if its true or not because none of us was their during negotiations.

Comment

Bottom line is you haters said that Canelo would never fight Trout on his own. Well, don't you feel stupid as fuk now...

Canelo is fighting Trout ANYWAY and he's doing it on his own. I still don't understand why Floyd wouldn't agree to the fight in September because it's the biggest money fight for him.

I find it funny how fans talk about fighters running, or duckin certain guys. Canelo is there to fight anyone set in front of him, he just wants to make the most money he can. Can you blame him or any other fighter?
              Really man? The guy's a control freak. He's the highest payed boxer and hold the highest ppv numbers. Do you really think he was going to let Canelo call the shots or at the very least have any control of the situation?

I'm not saying that makes it ok but I can see why he ignored his ultimatum. Reality is that Canelo's biggest name is a 39 yr old Mosley, although he draws big numbers he's still a nobody in comparison to Floyd to be giving him an ultimatum.

This would be almost the equivalent of Angulo or Krikland giving Canelo an ultimatum to fight them next so they can be on his undercard...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                Really man? The guy's a control freak. He's the highest payed boxer and hold the highest ppv numbers. Do you really think he was going to let Canelo call the shots or at the very least have any control of the situation?

I'm not saying that makes it ok but I can see why he ignored his ultimatum. Reality is that Canelo's biggest name is a 39 yr old Mosley, although he draws big numbers he's still a nobody in comparison to Floyd to be giving him an ultimatum.

This would be almost the equivalent of Angulo or Krikland giving Canelo an ultimatum to fight them next so they can be on his undercard...
                No it's not the same ultimatum at all. Let's be real here for a second and put the nonsense aside that dominates forums.

Mayweather is the biggest star in boxing - CHECK

Canelo is a huge star on his own - CHECK

Mayweather is NOT going to fight Pacquaio - CHECK

Mayweather is NOT going to fight Sergio Martinez - CHECK

Canelo is the biggest draw as an opponent for Mayweather right now - CHECK

So being that all these things are true, I don't think it's Canelo trying to dictate to Mayweather at all, I just think he's trying to secure a big pay day which makes sense for BOTH fighters.

I just don't understand why Mayweather would not agree to this, since there's no other name out there that will generate this amount of interest. Since most here think Canelo is a bum anyway, it's easy money for Mayweather right?

So make the fight and agree to it.

Comment

What does it matter? LOL this is OBVIOUSLY assuming both fighters win their respective fights.

If it's not true what Canelo is saying, wtf is he gainin by making up such a ridiculous lie like that? Wouldn't Floyd come out and say it was all BS?

Floyd doesn't like to be dictated to, that's what happened here. He has a huge ego and wants to be in charge of everything. So when Canelo's people proposed this, he probably was like "Fuk them, they dont' tell me what to do, I tell people what to do".
                  When Bob arum made up that B.S that Floyd turned down 100 mil for a Pac fight did Floyd reply right away?When some writer claimed that Floyd was fighting Mallingnagi or Erik Morales did Floyd reply right away?Floyd don`t even be on boxing websites alot,he often have to wait to when people tell him stuff to find out the latest news.

And Canelo claimed last year that Floyd was fighting him next did that turn out to be true?

Comment

When Bob arum made up that B.S that Floyd turned down 100 mil for a Pac fight did Floyd reply right away?When some writer claimed that Floyd was fighting Mallingnagi or Erik Morales did Floyd reply right away?Floyd don`t even be on boxing websites alot,he often have to wait to when people tell him stuff to find out the latest news.

And Canelo claimed last year that Floyd was fighting him next did that turn out to be true?
                    You are making points that have nothing to do with this. I will ask you again, what does Canelo gain from making a lie like this up?

He WANTS to fight Mayweather, **** I WANT TO FIGHT MAYWEATHER.....lol

EVERYONE wants to fight Mayweather, it's guaranteed big money.

What part of that don't you get?

Comment

The other poster is the one that bought up race into this discussion and i replied to his post.I did`nt see you tell him OH "you bringing up the race card".You have no real argument so you resort to accusations and insults cause you have no facts to argue with me.
                      and you went with it.....................

Comment

Working...
                      X