No announcement yet.

John Molina, Shawn Porter, Sergio Mora, Say Khan Poses Threat To Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Molina, Shawn Porter, Sergio Mora, Say Khan Poses Threat To Floyd

John Molina Jr: Amir Khan Bigger Threat To Floyd Mayweather Than Manny Pacquiao
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fghGc21dVw

Sergio Mora & Shawn Porter On Mayweather vs Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR3XFmtUwL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-UdG-iYsCA

More and more boxers coming out and saying Khan has Floyds number...but what do professional boxers know....

Keep running Floyd, like you ran out of that club in Vegas when you heard Khan was in the building

Of course he's a threat to Floyd. Just like De La Hoya was, just like Mosley was, just like Canelo was, etc.

I look forward to Oscar going into his vault and giving Khan the "blueprint."

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
      Of course he's a threat to Floyd. Just like De La Hoya was, just like Mosley was, just like Canelo was, etc.
      you seem worried with ur sarcasm

Comment

where is this coming from all of a sudden? lmao mora needs a fight he;ll say anything al wants, porter got schooled he needs to get out of haymons doghouse.con isnt gonna do ****

Comment

Dude almost everyone says that Pacquiao has no shot, yet Floyd still won't fight Pac.

Its like 99 of 100 boxing experts all pick Floyd to win easy. Pac will be a longer shot, last time he was this far of a long shot was going into the Oscar de la hoya fight where practically everyone picked Oscar to out box and possibly stop Pac with counters, the only one who picked Pac to win against Oscar was Tim Bradley.

I agree, Khan is more of a threat he has longer arms, is faster, and younger and has a warrior heart, Pac is old, slow , short and washed up with a glass chin, Khan has a better chin than Pac he never been put to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Dude almost everyone says that Pacquiao has no shot, yet Floyd still won't fight Pac.

Its like 99 of 100 boxing experts all pick Floyd to win easy. Pac will be a longer shot, last time he was this far of a long shot was going into the Oscar de la hoya fight where practically everyone picked Oscar to out box and possibly stop Pac with counters, the only one who picked Pac to win against Oscar was Tim Bradley.

I agree, Khan is more of a threat he has longer arms, is faster, and younger and has a warrior heart, Pac is old, slow , short and washed up with a glass chin, Khan has a better chin than Pac he never been put to sleep.
            floyd likes to fight men who he believes are on the verge of being over the hill or boxers who are green and inexperienced

khan is near his prime or about to reach it, floyd will stay away from him

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post

I look forward to Oscar going into his vault and giving Khan the "blueprint."

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=658181 keep all this bull**** in 1 thread..no one cares

Comment

This guy was a "threat" too sad thing is Ricky was a better fighter and had a better chin than a mere con.

After watching these I'm convinced Khan is a serious threat

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    floyd likes to fight men who he believes are on the verge of being over the hill or boxers who are green and inexperienced

khan is near his prime or about to reach it, floyd will stay away from him
                    Please name all these prime tough fighters Khan has faced in his career?

Comment

Working...
                    X