No announcement yet.

Bradley calls GGG "slow" and says Canelo beats him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley calls GGG "slow" and says Canelo beats him

He makes some good points and he is honestly qualified for valid opinions, so please dont hate just discuss.

Canelo is slow and gasses within 6rds and really doesn't matter how slow ggg is he can cut the ring off something Canelo is clueless about. Easy ko win for gggg

Comment

He is quite slow, I agree.

I don't think Canelo beats him though.

Comment

Canelo would be there for ggg to try and hit

Bad fight for Canelo imo

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          Canelo is slow and gasses within 6rds and really doesn't matter how slow ggg is he can cut the ring off something Canelo is clueless about. Easy ko win for gggg
          Canelo smart doe, and he has red hair so he wins

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post

Canelo's feet are slow but his handspeed certainly isn't. His gas tank has also improved unquestionably.

Comment

He also said he won the first PAC fight 8 to 4. And no ggg is not slow

Comment

Pretty sure this has been posted before.

But anyway, Bradley is a smart dude. What I like about him besides his great competitiveness is his occasional totally quirky comments. I don't take everything he says seriously.

GGG is nowhere near as fast as Bradley, or maybe even Canelo. Or a number of guys he's beat the crap out of already.

I hope GGG fights Canelo; it would be awesome for the sport and would place GGG as the #1 "Mexican style" fighter in the world for sure. Canelo would be made horizontal in middle rounds.

He's accurate, he's smart, he moves well, he cuts off the ring. And when he gets you, it's adios time.

Comment

How is "Canelo the bigger guy" Come on Tim, you can't be serious...

By the way, I think someone posted this a while ago but yeah...Bradley makes some decent points but then mixes it up with a load of ****... GGG has an extensive amateur background and he's certainly not lacking in skills...and in terms of speed, Canelo isn't exactly SRR either.

And which truly big punchers has Canelo fought comparable to GGG to say he can take the power?

I think Canelo can give a good fight, he's a tough kid...but GGG would and should be heavily favoured IMO.

Comment

Ppl forgetting about the red hair

Comment

Working...
                    X