Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think Eubank Jnr beats BJS then you are crazy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess im crazy then

eubank will stop BJS inside of 8 rounds , the people judging him on the cannon fodder he has blasted away so far should look at the bigger picture , yes he has had hand picked opponents up till now but so does every other fighter on the planet up until they are ready for the next step up the ladder in competition . CEJ has been very busy this year preparing world champions for there big fights and im sure he has learnt more in the last 12 months doing that than any of the so called bums he has knocked out on his professional journey so far .

BJS is in for a very rude awakening come the 29th november , if he thinks he is going to walk straight through eubank he is in for a major surprise .

eubank within 8 rounds !!

Comment

A lot of people picking him... am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
        Mofuka's be crazy if they think Eubank Jr will win,have y'all seen how wide open he is when he unloads? Against a guy in Billy joe who was selected to go to Beijing as a 17 year old lol.Fu,ck um Bill,we know who the man is son!
        BJS can't punch though.

Comment

Eubank's defence is terrible. Agreed Saunders is not a puncher but will beat CE up for an easy points win or late stoppage.

Comment

BJS has serious stamina issues. Eubank will outpoint him for the first 6 rounds and then tee off on him for a stoppage in 10 rounds.

Comment

Throw the ***** down the well.

Comment

No chance, CU Jr is the future of British boxing, the man will dismantle BJS in style.

Comment

I give the advantage to BJS but I don't think much of either guy and certainly don't see this supposed talent oozing out of Eubank Jr.
                  Watched 2-3 of his fights last night and he looked horrible, did nothing but look to land a big right hand.

Comment

I see it as 50/50.

Saunders has faced tougher opposition by a mile but he hasn't looked so special recently, as they say you're only as good as your last fight.

Eubank Jr hasn't faced anyone so it's hard to gauge how good he is, his power seems overrated, he's not that fast... but he's sparred top guys who say he's legit so I don't know.

I don't really rate either of them tbh.

Comment

add a poll, I wana see how ppl see this, im going with Saunders but wouldn't be surprised if Eubank Jr managed to pull off an upset.

Comment

Working...
                      X