Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN relief agency spokesman bursts into tears over deaths of Palestinian children

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if he cried like that during the slaughter of Christian women and children in Egypt a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      How much does the israeli government pay you to spread propaganda?
      Yep I'm paid to post pro-Israel comments on a boxing forum, the same forum that gets 200+ comments in a thread about Mayweather's new tranny girlfriend. You've figured it all out you dumb ****ing ****. Have a star.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        Yep I'm paid to post pro-Israel comments on a boxing forum, the same forum that gets 200+ comments in a thread about Mayweather's new tranny girlfriend. You've figured it all out you dumb ****ing ****. Have a star.
        I like how you removed the part where I called you out on your lies.

You are the guy that goes full ****** and posts all these videos that no one even watches.

Comment

u people cant seriously ask israel to just let hamas do target practice on their yard
          sooner or later this guys will be able to figure out how the iron dome work

now if mexico was firing stupid rockets or let just say throwing rocks to the usa imagine what would the usa do

israel has got to do what they have to do
          palestinian people has been warned to leave
          what they did? stay with their poor kids home and wish for more kids to get hit by rockets so the world will think they are being the victims
          when all i can think of is they probably are just having their kids as a sacrifies here..
          this people are known to eliminate their siblings if they found out they switch beliefs with no regret

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            these people are known to eliminate their siblings if they found out they switch beliefs with no regret
            Or if a girl chooses to be with a man that was not chosen for her. Or posts something un-Islamic on social media. Or does something that 'damages' the 'family name'. Or is caught breaking fast during Ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
              It's a MYTH that Hamas uses human shields.

Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East editor: "I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel's accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields."

The Guardian: "In the past week, the Guardian has seen large numbers of people fleeing different neighbourhoods.. and no evidence that Hamas had compelled them to stay."

The Independent: "Some Gazans have admitted that they were afraid of criticizing Hamas, but none have said they had been forced by the organisation to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human-shields."

Reuters, 2013: "A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields."
              hamas needs people like you to be their sheild

Comment

I like how you removed the part where I called you out on your lies.
                You proved nothing.

You are the guy that goes full ****** and posts all these videos that no one even watches.
                How do you know no one watches them? And why haven't you watched them? Don't like seeing your Hamas heroes getting exposed for the despicable blood-lust cowards they are?

According to you, posting facts = going full ******. My oh my what a moron you are. /smh

Comment

Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East editor: "I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel's accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields."

The Guardian: "In the past week, the Guardian has seen large numbers of people fleeing different neighbourhoods.. and no evidence that Hamas had compelled them to stay."

The Independent: "Some Gazans have admitted that they were afraid of criticizing Hamas, but none have said they had been forced by the organisation to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human-shields."

Reuters, 2013: "A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields."
                  The videos in this post prove you wrong, Mr. Duke - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...27&postcount=7

Comment

Now what does that tell you? Gazan civilians are affraid of speaking out against Hamas. Why would they be scared? I would not doubt at all that Hamas would harm people who 'get in their way' like that. No question in my mind whatsoever that these scumbags are using people as shields, and I do not need to hear it from the mouth of a Palestinian to believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      u people cant seriously ask israel to just let hamas do target practice on their yard
                      sooner or later this guys will be able to figure out how the iron dome work

now if mexico was firing stupid rockets or let just say throwing rocks to the usa imagine what would the usa do

israel has got to do what they have to do
                      palestinian people has been warned to leave
                      what they did? stay with their poor kids home and wish for more kids to get hit by rockets so the world will think they are being the victims
                      when all i can think of is they probably are just having their kids as a sacrifies here..
                      this people are known to eliminate their siblings if they found out they switch beliefs with no regret
                      Has Palestine not told the Jews to move out of their settlements or land too? Why did they stay?

Comment

Working...
                      X