No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bryant Jennings: I am The Best American Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Height doesn't dictate what's perfect for a Klitschko jab.

Poor head and lateral movement is perfect for a Klitschko jab.... you can be the same height as them and still be perfect for it.
    Exactly, Klitchko's don't win because they are big. They win because they are just better then everybody else at HW right now. Plenty of big or bigger guys with not even close to skills. I just wish there was somebody else out close to them so I could see how they react in a touch scrap.

Comment

HW belongs to Europe and will do so for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        6'2 with 84" reach.

Just like Sonny Liston. Same reach as Lennox Lewis but 3 inches shorter.

Hope he makes it. But he's already 27.
        He only turned pro 2 years ago = no wear and tear, he's as fresh as the average boxer in his early 20s.

Comment

You cant say he isnt he looked better than just good.he has everything goes hard to the body throws combo's sets everything up good foot movement why not bryant jennings

Comment

Originally posted by olly1990 View Post
            dont u have to beat the competion in your country to be the best ?
            theres chris areola seth mitchell and deyontay wilder to beat yet. also hes 6,2 tailor made for a klitchkos jab.
            Even if he does make it to the top ranks, by that time Vitali will be gone and Wlad will probably be fading a bit. Also, I'd agree and bet on Mitchell to beat him.

Comment

6'2 with 84" reach.

but liston had a jab like a battering ram and could level a building with his power. that and he

i've actually seen liston listed as low as six feet and a half inch too.

if that's the case his reach is a foot longer than he is tall.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                but liston had a jab like a battering ram and could level a building with his power. that and he

i've actually seen liston listed as low as six feet and a half inch too.

if that's the case his reach is a foot longer than he is tall.
                Well Liston looks slightly taller than Joe Louis here I reckon. Excuse Liston's crazy nice hat. Certainly looks like a gangster here.

I've seen them both put at 6'1 and a half. That's what I usually go with.

I was only comparing them in terms of their dimensions, they've both got a much longer reach than usual for their height. They've both got 3" on Wlad and 4" on Vitali in terms of reach. That ****s insane.

Comment

6'2 with 84" reach.

I saw Sonny live5 x & his reach was enormous 4 a guy just over 6', saw vastly under-rated by todays fans that on;y see him on youtube.....Foremans power was exposed 1st by Jimmy Young...

Comment

Jennings

He looked good saturday night but who cares about the heavyweight division?

Comment

Thats not really saying much to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X