No announcement yet.

[EXCLUSIVE] Roger Mayweather 'Floyd ain't retiring.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flomo Tard View Post
    A watched the Lakers/Celtics game and missed all of it. Just one question.

Did Roger Mayweather address the widespread speculations that Floyd Mayweather jr. may have been on Performance Enhancing Drugs and steroids in his 40 previous fights due to his family related associations with Floyd Mayweather sr. who is a convicted felon criminal in the drug trafficking trade?
    Celtics won..Rondo got triple double, Ray set a new record for most hit threes in an Finals series.

Comment

• Roger doesn't want his meal ticket to retire, but Floyd doesn't want to fight those guys and will retire first. I see friction a brewing from this within the Mayweather family.

Comment

• Methamphetamine is a narcotic, and a very serious one at that. Its far, far away from a performance enhancer (like the infamous "A-Side Meth"), it just gives you a high - addiction to such a drug is not a good thing to do your body, and health. I highly doubt, even Roger Mayweather thinks Pacquiao is a narcotic...lets be serious for a second.

Missed the interview...I'll try to find a recording.

Comment

• He was his cocky self again. "Most people don't know **** bout boxing" I love when he says that

He talked a lot of nonsense and made some good points- same old Roger. But I do believe what he is saying about Mayweather not retiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by tyger View Post
            Roger doesn't want his meal ticket to retire, but Floyd doesn't want to fight those guys and will retire first. I see friction a brewing from this within the Mayweather family.
            friction in the Mayweather family is a natural occurrence. That's the way they are, dysfunctional. lolol

Comment

• When I think of test I think of the tests a fighter passes when he meets a true challenge in the ring, as opposed to fighting sure things and sure wins. Not some fabricated story a fighter uses to avoid one fighter.
              But it is sad that there are fans(not boxing fans) that cannot see the light and jump on the false story and ride it far beyond the point of absurdity!
              The whole time they are doing it as a form of denile that their hero has always been someone that has avoided any real tests as a pro!
              Last edited by tyger; 06-07-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• You don't have to if you're scared of needles..

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  You don't have to if you're scared of needles..
                  what happened to your sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                    Yeah. I think he's hilarious though...

For anyone who doesnt know, You can read up on a-side meth here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine
                    You do realize that not everything on wikipedia is accurate right?

Comment

• *roger convincing floyd to fight pac live*

roger: wat the heck are u saying to the people ur retiring again, why u said that without asking me, thats a stupid move..

floyd: sorry uncle i have decided, and thats the right thing to do to keep my 0 said pops

roger: floyd u have to fight pacquiao or people will say ur ducking him

floyd: no uncle its too much of a risk, i have to stay away from him says dad

roger: dang dont listen to your freaking dad

floyd: dad kind of right too uncle pacquaio does look like invincible and too much for me

"floyd pissing on his pants"

roger: dang people will call u a b!ch if u duck pacquaio

floyd: id rather take that uncle than getting my face messed up in the ring :-S
                      and beside i have my die hard d!ckriders supporting me... they believe everyword i say

Comment

Working...
                      X