Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids Sent Home for Wearing Red, White, Blue on Cinco de Mayo IN AMERICA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    St. Patricks Day, Oktoberfest, and Cinco De Mayo all have that in common.
    Good point..........

Comment

Cinco de Mayo is not even a real holiday. Its a fake holiday promoted by the foundation funded liberation theology types.

The real Mexican independence day is in September when my man JMM got cheated by that punk ass ***** Mayweather on the ****ing scales.

**** Mayweather and **** that high school VP who sent those boys home for no good reason.

They should sue for discrimination.

Comment

I would look the principal in the face and tell him I ain't going anywhere.

It would get real fun after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          This may be controversial, but I'm going to say it.

White Americans are too cowardly to be vocal on anything that can possiblly invoke a racial controversy. Other ethnic groups stand up for themselves, whites just roll over and won't stand for principle.

You won't even find a white American that will admit it too. I'm half white and I'm half afraid on even posting that, haha.

I think the reason for this is because the ones who are vocal are unfortunately bigots, and noone wants to be associated with a bigot. So when you got the KKK marching against illegal immigration, whites with a very different motive will keep quite in fear of being associated with them.

Completely agree. I feel in the media that whites need to portray this white guilt bull**** towards blacks, when in honest truth, recent immigrants have had it a ton harder than blacks in America. Even in these forums, moderators feel the need to protect this by letting others disrespect others, while protecting the blacks.

Also to be back on topic, those Mexican and Mexican-American kids actually got up at a designated time and went on strike to complain about the kids wearing the American Flag.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36998746...o_bay_area_ca/

A day after five Morgan Hill students were sent home for wearing American flag T-shirts, the controversy erupted ten-fold.

Students at Live Oak High School made a mass and impromptu walk out of class Thursday. They weren't protesting the ejections and instead were showing their Mexican-American pride. Many support the school's decision and say they were offended by their classmates' wardrobe choice.

Many of the students who walked out Thursday held Mexican flags as they left campus. The students walked to City Hall for a loud but calm noontime rally. There were about 200 students taking part in the protest.
          I'm the first one to eat some bomb al pastor tacos on cinco demayo and hang out with drunk messicans, but it's comple bs that those kids got sent home. If they were doing it to start ****, then they should have, but to say that it's cinco de mayo so you can't wear an old navy shirt with the american flag on it is complete bull****.

It was much different when i went to school

Comment

obviously they were trying to stir **** up, stupid morons, they got lucky they didnt get their ass beat....

Comment

It is wrong to make someone change their short due to freedom of speech and everything. But honestly sending those kids home is worth it when you consider the risk of a riot breaking out at the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                Cinco de Mayo is not even a real holiday. Its a fake holiday promoted by the foundation funded liberation theology types.

The real Mexican independence day is in September when my man JMM got cheated by that punk ass ***** Mayweather on the ****ing scales.

**** Mayweather and **** that high school VP who sent those boys home for no good reason.

They should sue for discrimination.
                As a fashionista, Victoria Beckham would not have approved of a red, white & blue colour combination.

That's just wrong, Girlfriend.

Comment

Here's a vid of the keeeds!

Apparently they are also half messican.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=63078

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    It is wrong to make someone change their short due to freedom of speech and everything. But honestly sending those kids home is worth it when you consider the risk of a riot breaking out at the school.
                    Oh man, if I could have been in the middle of that, that would have been a dream come true from me. Honestly, I'd take that over Mayweather-Pac ever getting made.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      obviously they were trying to stir **** up, stupid morons, they got lucky they didnt get their ass beat....
                      True Story.

Comment

Working...
                      X