Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather waiting for Pacman to clear out all the Dangerous boxers first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather waiting for Pacman to clear out all the Dangerous boxers first?

It kinda seems he's waiting for Pacman to beat Cotto, Mosely ect... and then Mayweather only has to beat Pacman and then bring up the "I beat the guy that beat them so I'm the best" talk.

Marquez is P4P#2 but no one knows until fight night if the gained weight impairs any of his speed and movement.

Can you imagine if Pac used the same sort of excuses Floyd did to not fight them? Let me tell you, if Pac KO's Cotto in devastating fashion we may never see Pacquiao-Mayweather. Just my take.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Can you imagine if Pac used the same sort of excuses Floyd did to not fight them? Let me tell you, if Pac KO's Cotto in devastating fashion we may never see Pacquiao-Mayweather. Just my take.
      That is just your take..

Comment

Going into the fight, De La Hoya was PERCEIVED as a bigger threat to Mayweather 154 than Miguel Cotto at 147.

I don't know when some of you guys are going to get it through your head that Mayweather isnt fearful of anybody.

The simple reality is he can't fight EVERYBODY.

I remember Brian "garbage pail kid" Kenny insulted Mayweather repeatedly for not fighting Baldomir. Then when Mayweather throws a no hitter against Baldomir the talk was that he'd never fight a guy like De La Hoya who has experience, power and size.

Then after that KENNY said Mayweather would never risk his zero against an undefeated Tazmanian devil like Ricky Hatton.

Now the talk is Cotto and Pacquiao and whoever else.

If he hadn't fought Marquez and instead fought say Andre Berto there would have been more people saying "but Marquez called him out and he's even willing to come to 147 to fight the fraud".

LOL!

It'll never end until he finally loses... then the haters will say I TOLD YA SO.

LMAO! Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
          Going into the fight, De La Hoya was PERCEIVED as a bigger threat to Mayweather 154 than Miguel Cotto at 147.

I don't know when some of you guys are going to get it through your head that Mayweather isnt fearful of anybody.

The simple reality is he can't fight EVERYBODY.

I remember Brian "garbage pail kid" Kenny insulted Mayweather repeatedly for not fighting Baldomir. Then when Mayweather throws a no hitter against Baldomir the talk was that he'd never fight a guy like De La Hoya who has experience, power and size.

Then after that KENNY said Mayweather would never risk his zero against an undefeated Tazmanian devil like Ricky Hatton.

Now the talk is Cotto and Pacquiao and whoever else.

If he hadn't fought Marquez and instead fought say Andre Berto there would have been more people saying "but Marquez called him out and he's even willing to come to 147 to fight the fraud".

LOL!

It'll never end until he finally loses... then the haters will say I TOLD YA SO.

LMAO! Pathetic.

You said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
            That is just your take..
            Absolutely it's just my take. I wish it wasn't but Floyd hasn't shown me that he's inclined to take any risks anytime soon. He hasn't shown it in ages :/

Comment

I can see this.

Pacman : Cotto > Mosely > (Any of the top welters)

Mayweather : Marquez > maybe Morrales >

---

Then effectively he beats the number 2nd P4P, someone else who is good but not good enough to beat Floyd, and then beats Pacman and effectively looks great in the end.

You can say it's fanboy mentality but Floyd would also think and know this will be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
                It kinda seems he's waiting for Pacman to beat Cotto, Mosely ect... and then Mayweather only has to beat Pacman and then bring up the "I beat the guy that beat them so I'm the best" talk.

Marquez is P4P#2 but no one knows until fight night if the gained weight impairs any of his speed and movement.

floyd will not get in the ring against those fighters....move over

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Absolutely it's just my take. I wish it wasn't but Floyd hasn't shown me that he's inclined to take any risks anytime soon. He hasn't shown it in ages :/
                  Cotto has never been a risk to Floyd..that goes double for Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis12 View Post
                    floyd will not get in the ring against those fighters....move over
                    Get back to me when Cotto actually wins a title instead of squatting on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X