Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok you fat yanks, will you shut the **** up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok you fat yanks, will you shut the **** up...

What's all this bull**** about Brit's got owned? I don't know one Brit on here that has NOT slated Warren and Khan for being hype-jobs.
    In fact I reckon there's more Yanks on here supporting Khan than there were Brits.

Now...can't we all laugh together at that first round knockout?

And what's even more better is Frank Warren looks like a complete prick for making this **** PPV and his cashcow his cashcow is now over.
    Last edited by mojack; 09-06-2008, 05:37 PM.

Originally posted by mojack View Post
    What's all this bull**** about Brit's got owned? I don't know one Brit on here that has NOT slated Warren and Khan for being hype-jobs.
    In fact I reckon there's more Yanks on here supporting Khan than there were Brits.

Now...can't we all laugh together at that first round knockout?

And what's even more better is Frank Warren looks like a complete prick for making this **** PPV and his cashcow is now over.
    Concur'd......

Comment

Aw... are you bothered when someone says that about your countrymen?

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
        Aw... are you bothered when someone says that about your countrymen?
        Have you completely misread this thread you ****ing ******?

Comment

The only fools talking about Brits are Sin{who is an ALt} and Wlad Owns who isn't a fat yank.

Comment

Well, the future of British boxing is looking a bit grim. But without Warren controlling the best fighters perhaps the next generation of top boxers will have a greater air of legitimacy on the world stage by fighting more legitimate opposition and abroad more. Maybe they'll start throwing them in world title fights after 10 or 15 matches like the Japanese do Of course this can also lead to disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by ALT-Assassin View Post
              The only fools talking about Brits are Sin{who is an ALt} and Wlad Owns who isn't a fat yank.
              yeah i mean we ( or at least i) really don't care about brits....

i just care about the next fight comming up....

Comment

Good call.

Comment

Working...
                X