Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Warns: Wladimir Always Returns Stronger!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 39, maybe but I don't think so.

Comment

Idk about stronger. Didn't Wladimir just pawn off his L's to Vitali for the most part? I think he did get Brewster back, but I think that mfer was blind in a eye by that time but idr for sure.

Comment

Vitali is right, Wlad has come back from all his losses, but he was a young man when those happened. Fury landed some flush shots on Wlad that didn't wobble him, at least his chin is not as bad as critics have always said, and he was not knocked over. Let the hands go and knock the bum out, that's what he has to do.

Comment

Makes €€s so makes sense

Fury taking home 80% of the pie will make him a very happy chappy I'd imagine.

Comment

fury vs wilder for all the belts.

you **** will then jump on the winner and claim you were long time fans lol.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
              You know, ever since Lennox took away his doctorate in Ironfisting and forced him to retrain as a Dr. of gynaecology in an effort to treat his own ******* cheek I've got the impression that he's suffering some residual blood poisoning from a bad dose of the clap.

Why else would he be stood in the centre of the ring staring down fighters that he's not even fighting? Pure delerium.

Either that or he likes his bully boy tactics, in which case he is actually a **** and doesn't just sport one on his face.
              this is actually sick lol.

Comment

Can't see how Wlad would do any better in a rematch....against T. he couldn't do his jab and grab ...perfect game plan from T.

Comment

As a Klitschko fan--I started watching in 2003 when he lost to the late, great (in my opinion) Cory Sanders. I was hooked on these brothers for some reason because they threw. I'd always sort of stuck by Wladimir, being the younger of 2 myself, and was always pretty forgiving as long as he got the job done--which was usually in devastating end fashion. Tonight, I was so disappointed (in him as well as David Haye--aka tiny jerk off--get to that later). Wladimir knew Tyson could hurt him and still wasted his (and our) entire evening being more inactive than Christopher Reeves at a corporate kickball tournament. I don't think you understand--I'd lived, breathed and slept (not with) Klitschko. What he did tonight, was THE most pu $$ y thing I'd seen in heavyweight championship boxing EVER. Don't get me wrong, Tyson Fury was the taller version of Chris Byrd just pecking away with point shots not fully engaging as promised (I think this was Peter and his plan to say he was going for the KO and then come out and point it--God this fight was so bad on both ends), but Wladimir threw the ugliest punch combos and grabbed when there was nothing to do but go for broke. As I've gotten older, I've given less a f * C k. And that a dude a few years older than me--my favorite boxer, couldn't throw caution to the wind, was a slap in the face to boxing, and more importantly, to ME (yes boxing takes a second chair. I'm selfish) Let's circle around to David Haye--he rode the Klitschko stick up until the 2nd or 3rd round then went into typical "David Haye is never wrong and this is what's happening now". Such a turd. Haye is nothing now. Sad, but true bc he left at the wrong time. This isn't boxing. This isn't heavyweight boxing. Deontay Wilder--whom i've trashed forever, is now looking great to me. All these dudes talk about their 50 ko's and they're coming to shock the world, and they do NOTHING. At least Wilder is Ko'ing. I hated typing that.

Comment

He should do it, Fury is easily a beatable guy I think Povetkin would have ****ed that version of Fury up easily its the mentality of Wladimir who was scared of being hit that lost himself the fight with a Manny Steward in the corner to tell him off about being overly cautious I think he might have opened up way sooner.
                    11 and 12 were both Wladimir rounds and those type of rounds showed us that Wladimir can beat this type of opponent.

Comment

He's not going to learn how to counter punch, set traps, or throw to the body for a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X