No announcement yet.

Congratulations to GREAT BRITAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to GREAT BRITAIN

Yet another two world champions made this weekend. In fact, it should be 3 as Murray clearly won, but as everyone knows, everyone in Germany is a cheat and frankly they should be banned from boxing and international sport worldwide.

Add to this Tyson Fury who will be the undisputed HW champion this weekend.

There is no doubt at all that the UK is head and shoulders above every single country in the world.

I can only STRONGLY suggest that countries, most noticeably the United States, learns from the UK. I appreciate that the US has always been in our shadow, intellectually lacking and obese, but i truly believe that if they let themselves be taught by the British, perhaps they can learn to talk properly, be able to count, eat foods other that chili dogs and bacon fat, as well as make chocolate that actually tastes nice.

I want to help you, in fact if every American gives me £100 i'll teach you that the letter Z does not appear in every word to replace the letter S

To put it into perspective, Paul Butler would beat Deontay Wilder.

I love YOU

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    Add to this Tyson Fury who will be the undisputed HW champion this weekend.

Comment

This is amazing,

Box-up: redefining the special relationship since 2011.

Comment

Would guess that most of our world champs aren't top 5 in their division.

Comment

Also the Frampton fight is already sold out. Ive said it before the UK has the best fans in boxing
          They really support their boxers
          I mean loom at Hatton his retirement fight was a huge success

Comment

Working...
          X