Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Not Sure if "Stupid" Bute is Convinced of Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch Not Sure if "Stupid" Bute is Convinced of Victory

Carl Froch bids to become a three-time world champion tomorrow night as he celebrates his Nottingham homecoming by dethroning unbeaten IBF king Lucian Bute.

Froch, 34, insists he is hungrier than ever despite his advancing years and defeat by Andre Ward in his last fight.

Indeed, the Englishman claims that loss, in the Super Six final in Atlantic City before Christmas, has fuelled his appetite for the sport rather than diminished it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm pumped for this fight!!! I signed up for a free 14 day trial on epix.com so I'm going to stream it through my Roku.

Comment

The judges, the ref and the doctor will all be PRO-Froch. I think Froch will need all the help he can get.

But, I do like that Bute is FINALLY fighting in enemy territory. He's the one boxer that deserves it.

After Bute wins, Andre Ward can go to Montreal and fight Bute.

Comment

I hope the english boys don't throw their cans of beer at Bute like they did Hagler when he destroys their hometown favorite !

Oh and I would take bets.

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
          After Bute wins, Andre Ward can go to Montreal and fight Bute.
          Absolutely spot on.

Comment

This is gonna be a great fight and i can't wait. Like frotch alot but can't stand that wench of his sitting ringside. The worst part is the camera man goes to her inbetween every round instead of the corners. Rachel ISN'T as hot as she thinks she is and anyone who thinks she is super hot has never heard her speak. ann wolfe doesn't get as much camera time as that pig, what's wrong with that picture? My guess is after lucian beats carl, he's done anyway. lookin forward to it and peace ya'll

Comment

Never write off Carl Froch. Bute has gassed before and I think Froch can stop him late on.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Never write off Carl Froch. Bute has gassed before and I think Froch can stop him late on.

I see it the same as you, Froch by KO late.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                  I hope the english boys don't throw their cans of beer at Bute like they did Hagler when he destroys their hometown favorite !

Oh and I would take bets.
                  British boxing fans are strange to me. They act like animals and trash the opponent. However recently, they still act like animals, but when their man loses they actually show sportsmanship. Total schizo behavior....and I would know.

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
                    British boxing fans are strange to me. They act like animals and trash the opponent. However recently, they still act like animals, but when their man loses they actually show sportsmanship. Total schizo behavior....and I would know.
                    We like gallant losers. After eubank started to lose, his popularity went up no end. Anyway, as long as they're talking about you, you're doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                    X