Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are complaining bout Broner fighting Gavin Rees cause of the height?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone on here agrees that this is a mismatch so yall can stop trying to justify this fight for broner.and by the way p.will aint no Rees lol.

Comment

funny how triple ggg can fight rosado and ishida but broner can't have a stay busy fight. at least this guy is in his division and not coming up from a lower division.

Comment

You know what I can't stand, threads with blanket statements.

Because ONE guy made a thread asking about a Mayweather-Williams matchup, apparently the ENTIRE forum thinks the same thing.

Because a few people complained about Rees and Broners height difference, apparently the ENTIRE forum is complaining about it.

"Which is it people"... It's NOT... because not everyone is saying that ****, address the specific people in those threads, don't make a thread addressing everyone.

#realtalkson

Comment

Broner is a midget his damn self so two midgets are about to get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            You know what I can't stand, threads with blanket statements.

Because ONE guy made a thread asking about a Mayweather-Williams matchup, apparently the ENTIRE forum thinks the same thing.

Because a few people complained about Rees and Broners height difference, apparently the ENTIRE forum is complaining about it.

"Which is it people"... It's NOT... because not everyone is saying that ****, address the specific people in those threads, don't make a thread addressing everyone.

#realtalkson
            Don't you know?

Any negative statement ever made about Mayweather or Broner is how EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE FORUM FEELS BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES THEM FOR NO REASON.

Comment

I don't see any connection between Floyd avoiding a tall, dangerous fighter in his weight class and Broner defending his WBC lightweight tittle against the #15 ranked contender instead of a higher ranked challenger. I don't care about height. Tyson, Dick Tiger, and Braxton were all short for their weight class but very good fighters as were many other short fighters. I think the complaint by most fans is not that Rees is so short but that he is not very good and not worthy of a tittle shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Broner is a midget his damn self so two midgets are about to get it on.
                Not really.

Comment

It's because he sucks major arse

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Not really.
                    5'6 is pretty short dude, but I digress. Rees is a legit midget since he's below average woman height.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                      Yet on this same front page we have a thread claiming Floyd ducked Williams who is 6'3??so what is it?? is is only fair when the loud mouth fighters are the smaller fighter??cause this makes no sense..i thought we had weight divisions..not height divisions
                      I really don't about this fight, it's really a stay busy fight.

But yeah Broner will need to move to 140 by the start of next year. Nothing else left at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X