Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent on Boxing's Issues, Top Rank-Golden Boy Feud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad he's gonna throw Gamboa to Broner! But he will soon learn that this sport is not a fantasy land, where you can have the best fight the best, give the fans what they want, and everything goes smoothly! After Gamboa gets knocked out a few times, due to inactivity, he will lose his drawing power, and 50 will learn why boxing is the way it is! UFC is not even thriving like it used to be 50! Because top fighters constantly get injured, and need replacements! So top fighters, end up fighting last minute opponents! You know nothing about the stuff your talking about!

Comment

Work together??? when you want to work together you don't start your bussiness by bashing, other companies (GBP) telling Oscar that his company would be this and that...because he would have Mayweather fighting on his stable...blah, blah, blah now that Mayweather made it clear who he fighting for.....fity cent is talking humble and willing to coaperate, I bet all and any of this idiots here that if fity hade Mayweather in his roster....he will still be talking shyite about other promotional companies.

What did he do the moment he found out May wasn't interested??? he run to Bob The Snake Arum, to try and hurt May-GBP.

Fity knows that for now he has no oportunity unless he swallow his pride and and come back to GBP/Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
        DLH said he was going to "clean the psort of boxing" ummmmmmm

He is only cleaning everyone's pocket and I sure 50 will follow suit!
        Oscar has all his best fight eachother man, and they are the reason that TR recently started putting on good fights, and are about to do Nonito vs Rigo! Years ago, they wouldnt let those guys anywhere near eachother! Canelo was the biggest name they had, so they gave him easy fights until we used to load GBP's email, and then they started trying to make Canelo/kirkland, pwill, ortiz! Canelo was having bad luck, but they are going to let him fight Martinez next yr, or the yr after because thats what Canelo wants, and they feel he can beat him!(I know..Crazy isnt it? He will get crushed, and dusted.) I give golden boy credit!

Comment

The only thing 50 has done so far is help cancel Rios-Gamboa. Thanks a lot 50, that really helped Gamboa's career and the boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            Work together??? when you want to work together you don't start your bussiness by bashing, other companies (GBP) telling Oscar that his company would be this and that...because he would have Mayweather fighting on his stable...blah, blah, blah now that Mayweather made it clear who he fighting for.....fity cent is talking humble and willing to coaperate, I bet all and any of this idiots here that if fity hade Mayweather in his roster....he will still be talking shyite about other promotional companies.

What did he do the moment he found out May wasn't interested??? he run to Bob The Snake Arum, to try and hurt May-GBP.

Fity knows that for now he has no oportunity unless he swallow his pride and and come back to GBP/Mayweather.

^^^^ true story bro........

Comment

This dude acting like making Gamboa-Broner is a big risk for him. Like Gamboa is the bigger name or something. No need to get your hopes up, after that Jail letter, that fight is definitely not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Gamboa Broner please boxing make this fight.
                That would be too good to be true

Comment

He ****ted on Al Haymon and tried to snake him out of His main fighter, Al is going to hardball 50 and try to RAPE his Pockets if you want Gamboa v Broner Al and Golden boy will say "**** you, pay me", you want to get a fight on showtime or HBO that is not on a top rank card "**** you pay me" 50 is going to ride with Bob until Bob bleeds him, Bob doesn't see 50 as a promoter he see him as a new revenue stream mark my words

Comment

Man, I gotta say 50 cent is making the sport very interesting to follow. I'm sincerely rooting for this guy and attain success.

Comment

Hate or love, but 50 is making a lot of sense. I'm excited about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X