Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did Floyd beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has some decent wins. His hatton win is good, but he hardly beat Hatton in manchester did he? That hatton win wasnt as risky as JC win over BH was it?
    So JCs win over BH tops Floyds Hatton win.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      He has some decent wins. His hatton win is good, but he hardly beat Hatton in manchester did he? That hatton win wasnt as risky as JC win over BH was it?
      So JCs win over BH tops Floyds Hatton win.
      And your still an idiot , so that tops the other pac idiots , you are one of the dumbest posters in here , didnt beat him in Manchesters lol , only a simpleton would say such a thing .

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        I don't see how Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, and Ricky Hatton aren't really good wins?????

Genaro was unbeaten at 130, the argument Pac fans always use with the Hatton-Pac fight. Corrales was unbeaten and #5 P4P. Castillo was the #1 LW in the world without a doubt and had beaten Stevie Johnston. And Ricky Hatton was unbeaten and #8 P4P, and beat the HOF fighter Tszyu on his resume.

How were those not really good wins???

I swear. If Floyd was another person with a different personality, but the EXACT SAME RESUME, it'd be a whole different story on what people think of him.
        I don't care for Floyd but I totally agree. I do respect his skills!!!!!

Comment

Marquez & Gatti

Comment

It's not Floyd's fault that Mosley wasn't prime when he fought him. Mosley hasn't been "prime" for years, but he was still a viable opponent (and top WW coming off a dominant win against Margarito).

Comment

castillo
              corrales
              hatton

Comment

all hof's on his resume

oscar
                mosley
                hatton
                corrales
                jmm
                castillo
                gatti-he will get in trust me

coming up Cotto
                Last edited by Larry the boss; 03-17-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I thought the Hatton, Corrales, and Castillo fights were significant wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                    He beat good but not great fighters, and he's untested

he's been retired everytime a test of a fighter was available to him.

Coralles was his best performance but not best win. Neither castillo or coralles or any of the other fighters he beat are HOF level.

His best Wins are Hatton and De La Hoya.
                    so shane mosely and odlh are not hofers??? gotcha

Comment

phillip ndou 31-1 30 knockouts. insanity.

Comment

Working...
                      X