Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ivan Calderon Training Hard in Mexicali For Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ivan Calderon Training Hard in Mexicali For Segura

Iván “Iron Boy” Calderón is training hard for the rematch with WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura, which takes place at the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California on April 2. Calderon (34-1-1, 6KOs) wants to avenge the only loss his career, which came to Segura (26-1-1, 22KOs) last August by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

Time to get that title back baby

Comment

The only thing hes taking home is a "Thank You for Visiting" gift card..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Iván “Iron Boy” Calderón is training hard for the rematch with WBO junior flyweight champion Giovani Segura, which takes place at the Auditorio del Estado in Mexicali, Baja California on April 2. Calderon (34-1-1, 6KOs) wants to avenge the only loss his career, which came to Segura (26-1-1, 22KOs) last August by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]
        damn it must suck being so f-ing tiny. P.S. he looks like a puerto rican E.T.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Time to get that title back baby
          what are you? seriously

Comment

Calderon looks great. No excuses. This is going to be a hell of fight. Can't wait! War Segura !!!! Si se puede Campion !!!

Comment

love the little guy but he has a tough mountain to climb

Comment

If Segura is too cocky I could see a motivated Calderon decisioning him, but I expect Segura to be even more focused this time. Good luck to Ivan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bets View Post
                  what are you? seriously
                  As in what?

Im Ukrainian but im a fan of Calderon

Comment

I belive My meskins always show up for fights against puerto ricans when both fighters are in the same level i belive these guys are jus like in the first fight, mexico will take it again, calderon is a higher skill boxer but my boi segura got too much balls n heavy hands to finish dat body

Comment

Working...
                    X