Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst excuse EVER given for losing a fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having blood drawn before the fight. not tryin to kick **** up...but thats some stupid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      having blood drawn before the fight. not tryin to kick **** up...but thats some stupid ****.
      You took the words out of my mouth.

That and socks. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        You took the words out of my mouth.

That and socks. WTF?
        ...and the wrong gloves.

Comment

...and the wrong gloves.

Classic...Hahahaha

Comment

Every single excuse ever used by Allen "Excuses" Green.

I especially liked the one where he lost to Edison Miranda because he was missing some intestines.

Comment

Agreed, that is lame.

So is: "The ref did not let me fight my fight."

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_scene View Post
                that crap chad dawson came out with after his fight with pascal
                Don't get me wrong I'm not condoning his excuses but I think his case was probably the most understandable compared to the others mentioned.

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                Every single excuse ever used by Allen "Excuses" Green.

I especially liked the one where he lost to Edison Miranda because he was missing some intestines.
                Green has no shame, its pathetic

Comment

...and the wrong gloves.
                  Wrong gloves has more credibility though. One fighter could be used to a certain glove and the other could be used of another certain glove.

Some fighter prefer different type of gloves and it can affect your performance.

Don't get me wrong is still somewhat of a lame excuse but it still has some credibility to be called worst excuse EVER. The sock is much much worse of an excuse.

The real reason Pac lost that fight against Morales was because El Terrible had one last great fight in him. Like most great fighters do. And, unfortunately for Pac it came out that night.

But, I also think Pac learned a lot from that fight also. I think he learned that he just can't overwhem fighters. He has to have a plan and more punch variety.

Comment

Originally posted by rubensonnny View Post
                    Don't get me wrong I'm not condoning his excuses but I think his case was probably the most understandable compared to the others mentioned.

Green has no shame, its pathetic
                    I agree,

and plus HBO were already talking about Dawson problems before the fight happened.

So is understandable it should not be brought up in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Wrong gloves has more credibility though. One fighter could be used to a certain glove and the other could be used of another certain glove.

Some fighter prefer different type of gloves and it can affect your performance.

Don't get me wrong is still somewhat of a lame excuse but it still has some credibility to be called worst excuse EVER. The sock is much much worse of an excuse.

The real reason Pac lost that fight against Morales was because El Terrible had one last great fight in him. Like most great fighters do. And, unfortunately for Pac it came out that night.

But, I also think Pac learned a lot from that fight also. I think he learned that he just can't overwhem fighters. He has to have a plan and more punch variety.
                      Bit off topic but I was actually a bit dissapointed with Pacs 2nd performance against Morales, at the time I expected him be much more dominant than he was, Morales still did well in that fight, I enjoyed it alot though.

Comment

Working...
                      X