Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a age limit to enter Olympics for a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a age limit to enter Olympics for a boxer?

im 21 and by the time the 2012 olumpics come around ill be 23 almost 24. Is there a age limit to enter? like will i be to old to compete? Obviously i have to go thru a lot to get there first but if i do, will i be too old?

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
    im 21 and by the time the 2012 olumpics come around ill be 23 almost 24. Is there a age limit to enter? like will i be to old to compete? Obviously i have to go thru a lot to get there first but if i do, will i be too old?
    No you would not be too old to compete... I think the limit is 35 or somewhere around there...

Comment

Hahaha what weight class you looking at?

Perhaps we'll meet at the top

Comment

i don't think there's a limit on how old you are.

there is a limit on how young you are though.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          No you would not be too old to compete... I think the limit is 35 or somewhere around there...
          oh damn, 35?? hell yea thats whats up then....im kinda excited now, i really thought it was only for young people....good lookin out son

Comment

oh damn, 35?? hell yea thats whats up then....im kinda excited now, i really thought it was only for young people....good lookin out son
            Yea bro all you have to worry about is make the team...

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Hahaha what weight class you looking at?

Perhaps we'll meet at the top
              im aiming at 165...middleweight....hopefully i can get to 154...welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Yea bro all you have to worry about is make the team...
                how do you make the team?? i mean i know you gotta win tournaments but is there a specific tournament for the team??

Comment

Teofilo Stevenson fought in 3 Olympics.You can probably compete until you're 105 if you keep on beating the other participants.

Comment

how do you make the team?? i mean i know you gotta win tournaments but is there a specific tournament for the team??
                    Every country has Olympic box-offs nad trials.

Comment

Working...
                    X