No announcement yet.

Roach: "Mayweather NEVER left the gym, he trained the entire time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach: "Mayweather NEVER left the gym, he trained the entire time"

"Mayweather is a great fighter and the retirement was just to make his price go up. He's just playing games. He never left the gym - he trained the whole time. He's not going to retire for a long time." ---Freddie Roach

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...735272,00.html

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
    "Mayweather is a great fighter and the retirement was just to make his price go up. He's just playing games. He never left the gym - he trained the whole time. He's not going to retire for a long time." ---Freddie Roach

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...735272,00.html
    I was in the impression that you don't believe whatever Roach says, then how come you're quoting him?

Make up your mind, moron!!!

Comment

Exactly MAYWEATHER is a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        I was in the impression that you don't believe whatever Roach says, then how come you're quoting him?

They have selective hearing (or should I say reading?).

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post

Why you choose to be confrontational IDK. I never said I believed what he said..I was merely posting what I found on the Sky Sports site.

No Big deal

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            They have selective hearing (or should I say reading?).
            Who is THEY?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko CROCOP View Post
              Exactly MAYWEATHER is a clown.
              Your the clown for believing Roach every time he changes his story , last time he was saying Floyd retired because his body carrys lots of injuries ,, you fukwits just hang of anything about Floyd thats negative .

Comment

PBF only retired so people would stop telling him to fight people and he wouldnt have to make excuses for why he wasnt fighting SSM or Cotto!
                But its not a proper retirement in that he was training like a pro boxer. I bet in the 2 years he had off he was putting in more hours training than Pac.
                Just not fighting anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  PBF only retired so people would stop telling him to fight people and he wouldnt have to make excuses for why he wasnt fighting SSM or Cotto!
                  But its not a proper retirement in that he was training like a pro boxer. I bet in the 2 years he had off he was putting in more hours training than Pac.
                  Just not fighting anyone.
                  I agree....

and I think he retired because there was NO Big MONEY fights out there a that time....

no matter what people want to say...A Mayweather-Cotto fight at that time would not have been a big fight.

Mayweather wants to break the PPV records and knocking off the other PPV guys.....

I could be wrong

Comment

I already knew this.

He's bigger, his biceps are way bigger, and he was as dried out as ever making 147 against Marquez.

I've been saying it over and over, Mayweather retired to build muscle for the bigger welterweights and so Ellerbe can have more to rub on.

Comment

Working...
                    X