No announcement yet.

Cotto ducking Andy Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Why are people talking about 160? The Lee fight would be at 154.
    he won't even fight lee at 154? he looked like a dead man in his only fight there and got bashed around the ring. he's just lucky his opponent ran straight into a bomb. he had nothing that night he was so drained.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he won't even fight lee at 154? he looked like a dead man in his only fight there and got bashed around the ring. he's just lucky his opponent ran straight into a bomb. he had nothing that night he was so drained.
      He sure did look hella anorexic. I cant believe Cotto p*ssied out of this fight.

Comment

BTW, I'm being mostly facetious when I say Cotto is ducking Andy Lee. I don't think someone on Cotto's level can be said to be ducking any fringe contender. It's not like there was much demand for Cotto vs Lee before his name came up compared to anyone else. But that's he cherry picking fringe contenders says a lot about what his middleweight reign would be like though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Cotto-Rosado coming soon.
          Honestly man that fight would be dope

Comment

Cotto vs David Lemieux. Lets do it

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              Cotto vs David Lemieux. Lets do it
              As flawed as Lemieux is, he can hurt cotto. No way they do that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

Y'all bashed the fight to begin with though

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'm not trying to win anything. I'm pointing out that you can't accuse Alvarez of soft touches when he's fought nothing but good competition lately and act like Cotto is out there fighting monsters all the time.
                  They've shared 2 of the last 4 opponents and you're trying to **** on Cotto while praising Canelo. MW champ >>> Lara it's pretty simple. Am I trolling a little bit? Sure, but calling Cotto a cherry picker is total crap. Canelo is finally picking up his competition and I agree he'll fight anybody.
                  Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 08-29-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Y'all bashed the fight to begin with though
                    yes and cotto won't even fight someone nobody wanted him to fight. that says he's looking for a total rob salsa creampuff type guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      They've shared 2 of the last 4 opponents and you're trying to **** on Cotto while praising Canelo. MW champ >>> Lara it's pretty simple. Am I trolling a little bit? Sure. But there is no way that after 40+ fights you barely start stepping up the competition. Cotto's resume wins and losses ****s on Canelo's at the moment but yes, he is finally picking up his competition and I agree he'll fight anybody.
                      Cotto has one of the best resumes of a anyonein the last twenty years. Beat a prime Mosley, margarito x2, beat prime Judah, Floyd, prime bailey, I could go on and on. I'm ok with him being more selective now. Someone like Garcia or canelo doing it is unacceptable, especially when you see cotto has been fighting top guys for over a decade with no real easy fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X