Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bayless wil be the excuse when Floyd beats Maidana again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if he is all over Maidana and then let's Floyd fight using his elbows like other refs have in the past. I doubt it will be the main excuse though. Remember, the gloves fiasco is a legit excuse and that will be heard again. Floyd makes it too easy for people to hate him. It's his own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      Most fans know Kenny Bayless is the best ref in the game. Maidana wont be allowed to hit below the belt or behind the head as much this fight. Couple this with Mayweather wont get cut this time. Maidana will be in trouble. He will get beat up or stopped. But I just want to state for the record with this thread that we all know the haters will be screaming it was Bayless. Remember how it was all because of another hall of fame ref Joe Cortez when Mayweather beat Hatton? LOL
      It will be the paid off judges

Comment

In the first fight, Tony Weeks allowed BOTH fighters to foul at will. Of course, supporters of both sides cry about how one fighter fouled more than the other, etc..

Bayless will only be used as an excuse for Maidana losing IF he shows bias towards Floyd.

And if the ref is not an issue, I'm sure there will be other excuses readily available.

Comment

I can't think of the last time Floyd won and there was no excuse.
          Last edited by Caught Square; 08-22-2014, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Floyd will win, but pigs will fly before he stops Maidana.

Comment

I see that Floyd made the right calls to get Kenny Bayless as ref .... Maidana is a DQ waiting to happen.

If it goes the 12 rounds then Dave Morretti, will be judging the fight again. He had Floyd winning after 5 rounds and those were Maidana's best rounds.

Maidana is scr$wed!

Comment

Working...
              X