Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty pointless tbh

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I know man, except it wasn't 8 divisions up against a guy 17lbs heavier, with an iron chin. Was against an old fringe bantam. It'd be more alike if Mares disfigured Morel, then Nishioka asks to defend against Morel at 120, with 126 rehydration limit.
      Rehydration limit, you know that's false right? Pac isn't my fav fighter but I'm not going to make up stories to discredit his wins. This will be an amazing fight. Being Japanese-American, I am soooo hype for this. Wish Hasegawa came to the states for a meaningful fight.

Comment

ahhh

so long as the diamond belt is on the line, all things are well in the world.

Comment

Since he's fighting a guy who had to vacate his belt, he doesn't need the guy who's now in possession of the belt (Mares). So, does he now avoid Mares, which makes him more likely to fight Rigo? or worst, does he move up without fighting both of them because he's fought the #1 already? Hmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
            Rehydration limit, you know that's false right? Pac isn't my fav fighter but I'm not going to make up stories to discredit his wins. This will be an amazing fight. Being Japanese-American, I am soooo hype for this. Wish Hasegawa came to the states for a meaningful fight.
            You read that wrong. After Pac destroyed Marg at 150, Cotto requested to defend his 154 title against Marg at 150, with a 160 rehydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Since he's fighting a guy who had to vacate his belt, he doesn't need the guy who's now in possession of the belt (Mares). So, does he now avoid Mares, which makes him more likely to fight Rigo? or worst, does he move up without fighting both of them because he's fought the #1 already? Hmm....
              if donaire beats nishioka and rigo then he should be considered undisputed...nishioka is the real wbc champ and #1 in the division and rigo is #2 and the wba champ.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 08-10-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

This is going to be one hell of a fight. That's all I know.

Comment

Belts don't fight...fans don't care about belts, they care about solid matchups like this one, along with Rios/Alvarado, Stevenson/George, Ward/Dawson, DeMarco/Molina, Mathysee/Olusegun, Martinez/Chavez. As long as they fight, I could fuking care less if the title came out of a cereal box or Cracker Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                  X