Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland has been cleared by a Federal judge to travel to Mexico to fight Angulo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo KO 5 in an absolute WAR. Props to James for accepting this fight unlike that p*ssy Vanes, but this is the exact opposite of the type of fight he should be taking...He's still in the rebuilding process right now. Oh well, guess he sees it as a now or never situation.

Comment

\

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Vanes just tweeted this.

@VanesBoxing
      Vanes Martirosyan
      Just had a great workout nothing but Angulo on my mind @trboxing

????
      Wtf? So does he want the fight or not? lol

Comment

I wish Kirkland would rematch Ishida at some point. That loss is still haunting me. The guy is my fav prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          After his poor showing against Ishida and his obvious regression of skills, Kirkland doesn't really have a choice. It boils down to Kirkland having less options for $$ opponents than Lara or Vanes.
          What skills?

Damn, what is going on here.

Comment

I've been saying for awhile that this is one of the best action fights out there for you blodthirsty types. I'll watch but dang I hope these kids don't get hurt. I don't count Kirkland out BTW. He's a real nice kid in person and he's all heart. Muchos cojones.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              What skills?

Damn, what is going on here.
              I don't know man!!!....Kirkland is a str8 beast...he's my dude but he is far from skilled....never have never will!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
                Wtf? So does he want the fight or not? lol
                Odd statement wasn't it? Darchynian was saying Armenians are better fighters than Mexicans(everybody talks that they're be better than us nowadays) but you've got to fight the best and not just those that suit your style to even be considered better than Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  No need for judges in this one.

Home field won't come into effect.
                  You sure about that?

I honestly can't take away the "home field advantage" from the match.

I'm rooting for James to win since he is both young and still has potential.

Angulo is in an uphill battle and at the same time a downhill battle.

Comment

I'd b shocked if it went 5. Angulo KO inside 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      Odd statement wasn't it? Darchynian was saying Armenians are better fighters than Mexicans(everybody talks that they're be better than us nowadays) but you've got to fight the best and not just those that suit your style to even be considered better than Mexicans.
                      armenian fighters are not even better then Turkey fighters if you know what i mean

Comment

Working...
                      X