Shakur gon woop Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Haha

My thoughts exactly shakur is straight up gonna be a mayweather type fighter who just jabs an occasional right hand and try m win a decision.
    Mayweather type fighter?? did you only watch Floyd when he got old??

Comment

Comment

If Stevenson does beat Ramirez but legitimately no robbery then he's a bad mofo cuz Ramirez is one of the best amateurs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          Mayweather type fighter?? did you only watch Floyd when he got old??
          Yes i only started watching floyd recently actually never heard of the guy until the berto fight.

Comment

Yes i only started watching floyd recently actually never heard of the guy until the berto fight.
            Thats what it seems like.......cause what you posted was stupid

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
              Thats what it seems like.......cause what you posted was stupid
              Wow yes you're right mayweather was a whirlwind who throws non stop punches beautiful combo left n right and broke punch stats for amount thrown.

Fuuck out of here Floyd almost always did the bare minimum even in his early days he would be content with pot shotting to victory that has pretty much been the story of Floyds career.

You pal must have gotten Floyd confused with some action packed fighter because thats what he definitely wasn't.

Comment

Wow yes you're right mayweather was a whirlwind who throws non stop punches beautiful combo left n right and broke punch stats for amount thrown.

Fuuck out of here Floyd almost always did the bare minimum even in his early days he would be content with pot shotting to victory that has pretty much been the story of Floyds career.

You pal must have gotten Floyd confused with some action packed fighter because thats what he definitely wasn't.
                Floyd vs Castillo, Maidana 1, Ortiz, Gatti & Corrales (R. I. P) all action packed.

Not everyone can be Leo Santa Cruz or Eubank Jr and have an output of 1000+ punches in this day and age.

Comment

Floyd is the most exciting fighter anyway nothing better than watching him shoulder roll and slip 10 shots from some caveman then land a slick 1-2 and steal the round

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                    Floyd is the most exciting fighter anyway nothing better than watching him shoulder roll and slip 10 shots from some caveman then land a slick 1-2 and steal the round
                    You couldn't be more right tyrone

Floyd definitely STOLE several rnds with just landing a 1 and a 2.

Luckily for him he had the "right" judges with him.

Comment

Haha

My thoughts exactly shakur is straight up gonna be a mayweather type fighter who just jabs an occasional right hand and try m win a decision.
                      Shakur is a southpaw

Comment

Working...
                      X