Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Adonis Stevenson fighting again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Adonis Stevenson fighting again?

just wanna know

Does anyone care? Last time he fought someone with a pulse was Fonfara 2 years ago.

He'll retire with a lineal because he wont fight anyone decent and he's a douchebag.

Comment

If he isn't fighting Fonfara or Alvarez next, then he's lost any credibility at the top of 175.

He's competing with Kovalev who has overtook him as the divisions premier and consensus top fighter, though its still quite narrow, he hasn't become irrelevant just yet. But Kovalev is about to face Andre Ward.

You can't have an embarrassing streak of Sukhotsky, Bika at 175 and Karpency, just to fight another no-hoper. A good fight would only go some way in rectifying that streak too

Comment

To be determined vs to be announced.

I've heard talk of Alvarez or Fonfara II. I would assume something is coming for June/July. After he wasted 2015 & talks with Kovalev have as usual gone nowhere I suspect its time for him to take a step up.

Comment

Like really, who ks....The dude hasn't done anything since he got the title...

Comment

Karpency 2 coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              If he isn't fighting Fonfara or Alvarez next, then he's lost any credibility at the top of 175.

He's competing with Kovalev who has overtook him as the divisions premier and consensus top fighter, though its still quite narrow, he hasn't become irrelevant just yet. But Kovalev is about to face Andre Ward.

You can't have an embarrassing streak of Sukhotsky, Bika at 175 and Karpency, just to fight another no-hoper. A good fight would only go some way in rectifying that streak too
              Don't forget Fonfara was meant to be a tune-up. He was fresh off ESPN 2, getting schooled by Campillo till he gassed out.

Comment

Probably some bum again in the next few months.

Comment

"Our second fight will not happen any time soon. Stevenson has declined, despite there being an offer of good money [for the rematch]. He will meet with someone else, someone weaker than me. Maybe at the end of the year we will have our rematch," stated Fonfara.

Fonfara: Adonis Stevenson Rematch Won't Happen Any Time Soon

Comment

Meh.......

Comment

Working...
                    X