No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
    Black fighters & their fans are the most racist. It's clear. Just be honest man.

Mayweather jr - That video rant he put out about pacquiao & Asian people eating dogs. Back in 2010 he also discredits white fighters in another video.

Bernard Hopkins - said he would never let a white fighter beat him. Discredits
    White & Hispanic fighters. Plus the Puerto Rican flag incident

Adrien Broner - it's apparent this guy hates Mexicans base on the things this thug says.
    That is true, those three have been on racist rants towards whoever it may be they feel intimidated by at the time being. Funny though, considering all three of them are promoted under their fellow American of Mexican descent Oscar De La Hoya's "Golden Boy" banner.

Comment

• Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      Black fighters & their fans are the most racist. It's clear. Just be honest man.

Mayweather jr - That video rant he put out about pacquiao & Asian people eating dogs. Back in 2010 he also discredits white fighters in another video.

Bernard Hopkins - said he would never let a white fighter beat him. Discredits
      White & Hispanic fighters. Plus the Puerto Rican flag incident

Adrien Broner - it's apparent this guy hates Mexicans base on the things this thug says.
      LOL. You didn't name any fans. You condemned me too. And Broner doesnt hate Mexicans. He may be a little ignorant and childish but hate is steep. Hopkins is all about attention may it be good or bad. Mayweather's was ignorant and hateful in his video but it is a fact that in certain regions dog is eaten. I don't get mad if someone says "blacks love chicken". I do love chicken. Its delicious. Hell I might like German Shepard but I'm not brave enough to find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        LOL. You didn't name any fans. You condemned me too. And Broner doesnt hate Mexicans. He may be a little ignorant and childish but hate is steep. Hopkins is all about attention may it be good or bad. Mayweather's was ignorant and hateful in his video but it is a fact that in certain regions dog is eaten. I don't get mad if someone says "blacks love chicken". I do love chicken. Its delicious. Hell I might like German Shepard but I'm not brave enough to find out.
        I completely agree. The problem here is some of these people have a very limited understanding of life in general. That's probably due to age and ignorance.

Comment

• Being racist because you're "all about attention" does not make it forgivable in any shape or form. I don't care how much publicity or attention you're looking to get, there's no need to get racial.

Comment

• what racism in boxing never.

Comment

• The sport isn't racist but some if these stupid as fans are.

Comment

Working...
              X