Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney "Klitschko's thinking, I've saved 10% I haven't got to pay Manny!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Maloney "Klitschko's thinking, I've saved 10% I haven't got to pay Manny!"

david price's promoter frank maloney is on boxnation and he embodies everything that is wrong with british bias and delusion in boxing, he is a disgrace to the sport with comments like this post-fight.

the trio of maloney, steve bunce, and tim witherspoon are just trashing wladimir for not knocking out wach in the 1st round and saying he is incapable of throwing combinations (while showing replays of him throwing 5 punch combinations lol). these three are a disgrace.

edit - video

http://
    Last edited by {Darko}; 11-10-2012, 09:29 PM.

Can't believe he said. His bias borders on hate.

Comment

jeez did he actually say that? I've never liked the guy but this is just a **** thing to say the guy is officially scum if this is true

Comment

Pure scum,Wladimir fought like a true champion and in the 8th round pumbled Wach and these guy say something like this?

Comment

If he has any humanity at all he'll now hand over 100%.of his earnings tonight to the Kronk gym. Even that's not enough to make up for such an awful statement.

Comment

I would say witherspoon was the most annoying. He was bought in for "expert analysis" yet offered absoultely nothing, as usual.

Wlad could have done more but lets be real not a great deal more, he's just a limited fighter. I would have atleast liked to him to try 3 punch combo and finish with a hook once in a while.

Comment

Fuvk off Maloney no one likes you! David Price please leave him.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                I would say witherspoon was the most annoying. He was bought in for "expert analysis" yet offered absoultely nothing, as usual.

Wlad could have done more but lets be real not a great deal more, he's just a limited fighter. I would have atleast liked to him to try 3 punch combo and finish with a hook once in a while.
                lol i guess you missed the 5 and 6 punch combinations he was throwing. he was throwing some nice lead left hooks but some more left hooks after the right hand and uppercuts would have been nice.

anyways boxnation was a utter disgrace and offensive.

Comment

In the boxing business if you can't be loved be hated.

Comment

Maloney's a twat, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X