Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temo Ortiz's reply to Nokia3310 via ME

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fully understand temo ortiz...if they need your advice they will ask for it. i don't get these people giving out unsolicited advice about something they have no experience about.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      i fully understand temo ortiz...if they need your advice they will ask for it. i don't get these people giving out unsolicited advice about something they have no experience about.
      the advice was actually pretty good! he just got offended thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        of course you'd say it was good because it came from you. and even if it is really good how do you know it's not in their game plan already?

Comment

Nah it seems like u annoyed them.

Comment

Kind of a dick answer.

Comment

If Victor Ortiz is going to beat Floyd Mayweather he needs to use the jab. And it's very important to dodge and/or block Floyd Mayweather's punches.

If Victor Ortiz can win more rounds than Mayweather, he has a very good chance of winning.

Comment

of course you'd say it was good because it came from you. and even if it is really good how do you know it's not in their game plan already?
                it wasnt from me. i didnt come up with it. all i did was send it to him via someone else..the user i mentioned. and by his response is likely is but in the gameplan i sent to him the jab was mentioned.. which ortiz dont got.. so i doubt they have it in there. now i wish for mayweather to **** ortiz up.

Comment

it wasnt from me. i didnt come up with it. all i did was send it to him via someone else..the user i mentioned. and by his response is likely is but in the gameplan i sent to him the jab was mentioned.. which ortiz dont got.. so i doubt they have it in there. now i wish for mayweather to **** ortiz up.
                  so you wish him bad because his brother didn't take the advice you sent him? that's lame.
                  you can't change a fighter's style overnight...the gameplan may be good but if it doesn't fits his style it won't work.

Comment

so you wish him bad because his brother didn't take the advice you sent him? that's lame.
                    you can't change a fighter's style overnight...the gameplan may be good but if it doesn't fits his style it won't work.
                    it fits his style perfectly. at first im thinking this guy is trolling but trust me when i say its perfect. and its not that he took the advice or not cuz idc it wasnt my advice to begin with, but the aswhole response he gave sounded like a cocky one like they 100% they going to win. they dont know what there getting themselves into.im as ubiased as it comes.but he got annoyed so i understand. but still with that response now i wanna see vic get destroyed..im just being honest and speaking from the heart man.kind of like how floyd talks crap and ppl wanna see him lose for his cockyness you know?
                    Last edited by boxing2106; 09-10-2011, 01:53 PM.

Comment

it fits his style perfectly. at first im thinking this guy is trolling but trust me when i say its perfect. and its not that he took the advice or not cuz idc it wasnt my advice to begin with, but the aswhole response he gave sounded like a cocky one like they 100% they going to win. they dont know what there getting themselves into.im as ubiased as it comes.but he got annoyed so i understand. but still with that response now i wanna see vic get destroyed..im just being honest and speaking from the heart man.kind of like how floyd talks crap and ppl wanna see him lose for his cockyness you know?
                      You shouldn't lump "them" as cocky a*******s when it was only temo that replied to you in a cocky aashole way.

Comment

Working...
                      X