Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAc dont fight Money May, is Floyd outta options?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    He would fight Cotto or Margarito.
    Ohh no LOL.....the two guy that made Gayweather take some time off to be with his love one Ellerbe.

Comment

larry merchant "he can do whatever he wants"

i say he makes more money avoiding pacquiao... he doesn't have to fight manny just because its the fight everybody wants.

infact a floyd/manny fight kills boxing.

Comment

there's plenty of fighters at 154
        Floyd won't fight them though
        will be Pac or Martinez

Comment

has to be martinez

Comment

honestly, i think at this point floyd just wants to get out of the sport for the time being.

If he cant get the blockbuster fight then is there really anything left he feels is worth his time?

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              He's not out of options. He could make a play for Cotto at 147 in which case if Arum didn't allow that i would suggest it would be cause for Cotto to sue Arum and break their promotional contract.

None of the elite 140 pounders are Top Rank controlled. Neither is Berto or Paul Williams.

Or Floyd could just take another long break and return when one of the 40 pounders has come out on top.
              nah he dont need no more breaks and if he has to accept 50/50 to make the pac fight, it has to happen. I support that he made a play for more $ but if it doesnt work he cant let this fight slip away...

Comment

Working...
              X