No announcement yet.

Floyd proved that he can beat manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd proved that he can beat manny pacquiao

a lot of people forget shane isn't as fast as manny but has way longer arm langth(which is to make floyd get trouble about keeping distance between him and mosley) than pacquiao. I think floyd would feel more comfortable than this time.

but as i told you, pacquiao is way faster and has stamina mosley is not even closed so i think floyd vs pacquiao is 50/50 fight. i can't figure out how it turns out
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 05-02-2010, 07:36 AM.

Floyd proved he can beat Pac by beating a 38 year old Mosely?

No. It was a great win but no.

Nothing is proved until they fight.

Comment

Just look as how good floyd was in fightnight. he showed us he knows how to deal with slugfester. shane was gassed out in last 5 round though..

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        Just look as how good floyd was in fightnight. he showed us he knows how to deal with slugfester. shane was gassed out in last 5 round though..
        shane is pretty good and sugar for his skills... but what i saw was damn... wtf ?!

pac won't do that kind of show... pac will sacrifice some clean shots for mayweather to have points but will get his KO in the process. at least that's how i think pac fights. have those moth@#$@# engaged in a brawl and pac surprises them with a lightning siht

Comment

I don't think it was a great win. Mosley was clearly done early on.

Pacquiao's footwork is too much for Mayweather, it will bring him into range to get his shots off. Mayweather is quick, Pacquiao is lightning.

and I had Floyd beating Pac before this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I don't think it was a great win. Mosley was clearly done early on.

Pacquiao's footwork is too much for Mayweather, it will bring him into range to get his shots off. Mayweather is quick, Pacquiao is lightning.

and I had Floyd beating Pac before this fight.
            probably, or probably not...it isn't predictable..

Comment

floyd also proved he can go through pacquiao's punch. i don't think pacquiao punch harder than mosley

Comment

I think he would beat Pacquiao. But not because of his performance last night.

Comment

From what I saw Pac would stomp on Floyd ass. Floyd better stand firm on his OSDT or he's going to get his ass handed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
                    floyd also proved he can go through pacquiao's punch. i don't think pacquiao punch harder than mosley
                    Yeah, I don't think PAC hits harder than Shane, don't get me wrong PAC hits d*mn hard, but Shane is the harder hitter, PAC is the more accurate, faster puncher !

Comment

Working...
                    X