Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Foreman Fails To Sell His Lambo at Huge Car Auction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it smell like Foreman's a$$ or something? Why is this news? I'd say it might be a slow news day or something, but seeing this got posted at 1:47am/est like it was a story that had a casualty involved or something important. What the f#ck Boxing Scene...is someone working on a currently unsold 3BR house owned by Bryant Jennings?

Comment

Watched the first hour or so of this on NBCSN. Must have seen over 30 million in cars change hands, and I'm probably underestimating by a quite a bit. A P1 and LaFerrari both went for over 4 million within 10 minutes of each other.

Comment

And we wonder why there are so many people straddling the poverty line when rich a$$holes have enough disposable income that they can spend millions of dollars for a car they will probably never even drive without batting an eye. Beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Eh, it's a 97' Diablo so no surprise it didn't fetch 300k. Not a lot of collector value there.
          What I'm wondering is how the hell George ever fit in that car.
          not too long ago I was out looking at a McLaren and they had a "miami vice" era Countach priced at $400,000. I thought it was a joke because a few years back you would be lucky to get $100k for one, but I checked online and sure enough those old Countachs have appreciated big time and are bringing big money........

Comment

The 1997 diablo VT goes for like 240k

But the issue with the car is the mechanics, I think they had issues with that model with breaking and steering.

only like 200k were made.

I think Foremans signature kinda put people off though, when people collect these cars they want it clean as close as factory, only time they want a signature on it is when its the car designer.

Donald Trump tried to sell his metallic blue one same exact model 1997 lambo but he wanted 440k for it lol.

I dont think anyone bought it for that asking price.

He thought his name value was going to put him over or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              The 1997 diablo VT goes for like 240k

But the issue with the car is the mechanics, I think they had issues with that model with breaking and steering.

only like 200k were made.

I think Foremans signature kinda put people off though, when people collect these cars they want it clean as close as factory, only time they want a signature on it is when its the car designer.

Donald Trump tried to sell his metallic blue one same exact model 1997 lambo but he wanted 440k for it lol.

I dont think anyone bought it for that asking price.

He thought his name value was going to put him over or something.
              I don't think he signed the actual vehicle

Comment

I remember when i played some racing game back then as a kid this car was one of the coolest and greatest i have ever seen. And it is still a adorable car. I think it was need for speed 3 or something.

Comment

The LaFerrari that went for right around 5 million..

Comment

cause that **** aint no real lambo its a Mitsubishi converted

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Watched the first hour or so of this on NBCSN. Must have seen over 30 million in cars change hands, and I'm probably underestimating by a quite a bit. A P1 and LaFerrari both went for over 4 million within 10 minutes of each other.

the guys at those auctions have an amount of money the rest of us will never even understand

Comment

Working...
                      X