No announcement yet.

im leaving this stupid ass websit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg_Watson View Post
    i come to talk and share points of view and people calling me names and red k me???this website is rude and full of kkk supremacists im out thank you to the people who tryed to help **** the others who been *******s
    Red K for making me read this phaggot!

Comment

Comment

whose alt is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_Watson View Post
          i come to talk and share points of view and people calling me names and red k me???this website is rude and full of kkk supremacists im out thank you to the people who tryed to help **** the others who been *******s
          What a devastating loss this is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
            You've picked Glowacki over Usyk ! Have you even ever watched an Usyk fight ? I could boxing fans truthes on this site that would shatter their world.
            That's a good prediction if it actually happens which I don't think will.

Comment

Comment

He's an alt of Kigali and the other seven accounts just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  He's an alt of Kigali and the other seven accounts just like him.
                  kigali takes things more seriously, this is more like tyrone biggums imo

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    kigali takes things more seriously, this is more like tyrone biggums imo
                    I think Kigali, Aldo4580, Pigeons, Paulie Walnuts, CaneloMaidana, Cutthroat and Aboutfkntime are the same person. While it might seem crazy that one person would have numerous nearly identical alts, one cannot deny their striking similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      I think Kigali, Aldo4580, Pigeons, Paulie Walnuts, CaneloMaidana, Cutthroat and Aboutfkntime are the same person. While it might seem crazy that one person would have numerous nearly identical alts, one cannot deny their striking similarities.
                      at one point i thought kigali was therealpugilist. they have the same way of quoting one poster after the other in the same thread instead of using the multiquote option.

Comment

Working...
                      X