Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAKERSFIELD is the unofficial dividing line.. Between ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is that Sureņos are up North still banging and repping but Norteņos are pretty much non existent in Southern Cali?

I'm curious, not affiliated at all.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Why is that Sureņos are up North still banging and repping but Norteņos are pretty much non existent in Southern Cali?

Southern California is an expensive place to live so people migrate all over the place when they can't afford it anymore. That's why you see Sureņos in Colorado, Washington, Arizona, Northern California, Utah, everywhere.

Northern California on the other hand, generally is probably a less expensive place to live. I'm not talking San Francisco and Santa Cruz and places like that. I'm talking all that farm land. They don't need to move away from there because it's affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
        The I.E. and Jalisco, that's what's up. We got some ties then.

I feel you Zaroku, I prefer my family in Mexico too, solid people. S**t, I could see myself ending up in Japan like you.
        In general Chicano's are stupid and lazy! I **** all over Chicano cousins who are lazy.

My dad used to tell me, "Mijo, you got to work harder than everyone around you, because they think Mexicans are lazy."

Trust me we are not... Except a few of my worthless family members in the U.S.

The rest. Trabajadores!

Comment

Originally posted by Brujeria View Post
          Southern California is an expensive place to live so people migrate all over the place when they can't afford it anymore. That's why you see Sureņos in Colorado, Washington, Arizona, Northern California, Utah, everywhere.

Northern California on the other hand, generally is probably a less expensive place to live. I'm not talking San Francisco and Santa Cruz and places like that. I'm talking all that farm land. They don't need to move away from there because it's affordable.
          The Mexicans here: somos poco's, pero picoso's

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Many of the so called southerners are BB. Border brothers, they go where the work is, or the distribution centers.

They are all my people.

Comment

Working...
            X