Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz to resign from her position in the dnc after the leaks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Foxnews statement by Bernie Sanders is going to have a big effect on his followers. They are really going to hate on Clinton now and a lot of them will either support Trump or the independent...these are crucial lost votes for her in a close race.

Comment

It wont matter, Hillary could defend a rapist in court and the democrat voters will still vote for her and excuse her

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        It's all from putin/Russia.

They are fcking with our election process because they want trump.

They know who the weak candidate is.
        Yup, Putin and Trump are homeboys. It's a wrap, Trump promised Putin that he would issue a contract to have the wall built by Russians and funded by Mexico.

Comment

Current Democrats are a joke. "Oh the DNC worked with Hillary to fuck Bernie over? That's fine by me. By the way, how can I spin this into hatred for Trump? Oh yeah, the Russians. But what about when Obama made fun of Romney for saying that Obama was under estimating the Russians? No, I'm not a conservative! I'm just asking asking logical questions. You can't throw me out of here! I'm a super delegate, God Damnit!"

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
            Current Democrats are a joke. "Oh the DNC worked with Hillary to fuck Bernie over? That's fine by me. By the way, how can I spin this into hatred for Trump? Oh yeah, the Russians. But what about when Obama made fun of Romney for saying that Obama was under estimating the Russians? No, I'm not a conservative! I'm just asking asking logical questions. You can't throw me out of here! I'm a super delegate, God Damnit!"
            Thats pretty funny considering republicans didn't do jack **** when the RNC shut down Ron Paul, they wouldn't even let him debate!

Trump also accused the RNC of trying to stonewall him, before he won the nomination.

Comment

Working...
            X