No announcement yet.

DBN exposes Abel Sanchez' double standards face to face during interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Man, you've got to be 12 years old to respond with these immature comments and petty insults. Seriously you sound really young. No one ever said Golovkin has to fight at heavyweight smart guy. I was demonstrating to you it is not unheard of for guys with the dimensions of Golovkin to fight at much higher weight classes. So please stop using the excuse that he would be "out of his depth" when just a few years ago Abel said GGG could fight as high as 175. Then it became 168 but once Ward called out Golovkin the highest Golovkin would go was 164 lol. Face it, your boy is a cherry picker only willing to move up or down in weight if he senses an easy reward.

And Roy Jones never tested positive for steroids after a fight. If that was the case his decisions would have been overturned and he likely would have faced penalties. Please don't use rumors and heresay to back up your claims because that doesn't hold up in an argument based n facts.
    Yea, and I'm pointing out how stupid you are for making the comparison because "derp, there are these guys the same size height as Golovkin who fought here, derp" meaning he wouldn't be outsized at 168. why is Floyd at nearly 5'9 not at middleweight atleast when we've got Qawi at light heavyweight? Besides the point anyway, I've already said numerous times I think he could compete there, the argument is why move up now when the Alvarez situation hasn't been blown wide open? BTW You haven't seen that picture of 13/15 year old Tyson with the rest of his class have you?

And yea, Roy Jones did test positive for steroids. Why don't you just the fuk up all together until you know what you're talking about?
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-29-2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Dontae only exposes non blacks, whenever blacks do something he says its all bussiness he is only about black truth, yet married a filipina and hates pacquiao because a filipino plumber told him years ago that floyd was scared and would only fight pacquiao when he is slower and when they do fight floyd wlll not engage and just move and hold lol. Anyone have that video? It was on his old channel, this dude is race biased lets see him confront a black fighter for ducking, he never has and never will because to him only nin blacks are duckers or cherry pickers.

Dontae is the same guy who said bradley was injured against pacquiao and that hbo was biased, yet said pacquiao had no shoulder injury and that pacquiao was not damaged goods against floyd, he also necer touched on the illegal iv issue when it first came to light on floyd, whats funny is pac did have an injury and floyd hinted at it a week or so before the fight saying he knows pac is hurting because he had a mole in camp, he wants floyd to get 100 percent credit for the win, but will tarnish non blacks wins over blacks. F that clown, promoters should ban that two face snake.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Yea, and I'm pointing out how stupid you are for making the comparison because "derp, there are these guys the size height as Golovkin who fought here, derp". You haven't seen that picture of 13/15 year old Tyson with the rest of his class have you?

And yea, Roy Jones did test positive for steroids. Why don't you just the fuk up all together until you know what you're talking about?
        No my friend. Your argument was stupid. You use height and weight as the reasons why Golovkin would be out of his depth fighting one weight class above where he fights now. And I showed you the flaw in that argument. So please sit down with your petty excuses. No wonder people are now calling him Little G lol. You guys make him sound like a little man lol.

And show me the evidence of Roy testing positive for "steroids" dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Dontae only exposes non blacks, whenever blacks do something he says its all bussiness he is only about black truth, yet married a filipina and hates pacquiao because a filipino plumber told him years ago that floyd was scared and would only fight pacquiao when he is slower and when they do fight floyd wlll not engage and just move and hold lol. Anyone have that video? It was on his old channel, this dude is race biased lets see him confront a black fighter for ducking, he never has and never will because to him only nin blacks are duckers or cherry pickers.

Dontae is the same guy who said bradley was injured against pacquiao and that hbo was biased, yet said pacquiao had no shoulder injury and that pacquiao was not damaged goods against floyd, he also necer touched on the illegal iv issue when it first came to light on floyd, whats funny is pac did have an injury and floyd hinted at it a week or so before the fight saying he knows pac is hurting because he had a mole in camp, he wants floyd to get 100 percent credit for the win, but will tarnish non blacks wins over blacks. F that clown, promoters should ban that two face snake.
          Hmm, you seem pretty hateful towards him. Do you have any proof to back up your claims?

Why does it upset you that he has kids with a Filipina woman? It seems you're attacking him on a personal level.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            what does he mean by the term DCAF?

First thing people like to use when people post his videos on here is ," oh he black! HE PRO BLACK...HE RACIST" why is it when people are debunking the majorities actions then its a racial issue? He is puts everyone on the spot..not just one group of people

We all know their is a double standard in the world of boxing and outside of it so why do people hate it to be mentioned.
            DCAF = Dumb, Casual Ass Fan

Those who are racially biased or biased in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              No my friend. Your argument was stupid. You use height and weight as the reasons why Golovkin would be out of his depth fighting one weight class above where he fights now. And I showed you the flaw in that argument. So please sit down with your petty excuses. No wonder people are now calling him Little G lol. You guys make him sound like a little man lol.

And show me the evidence of Roy testing positive for "steroids" dummy.
              Golovkin is 5'10 and a half and 34. he's not fitting into the super middleweight division without steroids to turn into some miniature little tank. I was about to write a fairly thick paragraph explaining further disadvantages at the weight due to his physical attributes, dimensions aside, but I'm not gonna bother because you're already set on pretending to be right no matter what.

You can google for whatever info you want. I found this video of Karceno, who we all know Floyd fans love.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-29-2016, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Golovkin is 5'10 and a half and 34. he's not fitting into the super middleweight division without steroids to turn into some miniature little tank. I was about to write a fairly thick paragraph explaining further disadvantages at the weight due to his physical attributes, dimensions aside, but I'm not gonna bother because you're already set on pretending to be right no matter what.

You can google for whatever info you want. I found this video of Karceno, who we all know Floyd fans love.

So did that stop dick tiger, Roy Jones, mickey walker, james toney, duran, georges carpentier, ray Leonard, greb, Sam Langford, McCallum, Leonard et. from fighting over 160
                All under 6'
                Some of them started below 160 n fought 175 n higher
                Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-29-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  So did that stop dick tiger, Roy Jones, mickey walker, james toney, duran, georges carpentier, ray harry greb, Sam Langford, McCallum, Leonard et. from fighting over 160

Some of them started below 160 n fought 175 n higher
                  Thank you!!! This guy Splitsecond is probably dumber than Mathed lol. He says Golovkin would need steroids to go to 168? LOL Toney is the same height and went up to heavyweight with a beer belly and Ko'd heavyweights lol. Some of these guys seriously don't know boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    DCAF = Dumb, Casual Ass Fan

Those who are racially biased or biased in general.
                    Ah....good ****....**** them dcaf mfers

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Whats the problem? He is right, $10-15 million for a Froche fight in front of 80,000 or peanuts to fight Ward in Oakland in front of 8,000? Everyone has double standards that arent really double standards.
                      Jesus Christ, where are they going to get $10-15 million for GGG? If you mean $10-15 million split between the two that's still unrealistic, I can see how they can generate that in PPV and gate rev in a very successful PPV, like one of the highest in SkySports history of PPV's. But for GGG alone that's not realistic even if he fights the likes of Mayweather or Canelo in a huge PPV fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X