Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the world conspiracy theorists, tell me something...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every year I partake in the toy's for tots program. . . SO I can help some poor bastard give his kid a good Xmas.

But maybe since there's people out there like Horton who are frauds and scam-artists, I should rethink this. . . make sure I personally know the child gets my gifts. . . and don't resell them to make cellphone payment, or buy themselves new FUBU's, or DaDA's like Horton wears.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Did you ever find that extra part-time job just so your broke-down, old ass could afford to give your kid a xmas present?

Did that one poster let you rip him off by paying you do to work? Trying to find work on boxingscene training section - LOL. . . Or better yet, did anybody actually donate anything to you - maybe you could give that used pair of sweaty gloves to your kid.

You pathetic slob. . . LOL 40 years old and owns nothing, and can afford to give his kid nothing.

Hahahahahhahaaha. . .
      we don't all have trust funds from stiff family members to depend on and brag about.

i own my house in montreal, pay market rent in toronto and rarely work more than 25 hours per week. don't believe me? who gives a phuck.

you want to brag about money that you have at the expense of which ever dead **** left it to you. go ahead. it just makes you look like a pretentious twat and it's why you have no social life here or in real life. nobody can stomach being around you for more than seconds at a time.

you know why you're so attached to that fat ass, flab? because he's a phucking hermit, also with no social skills, who rarely leaves the house because of all the medications he's on. in other words, socially, he's ******ed. just like you.

birds of a feather....

if i get banned for this, phuck it. takes a real tough poosy to talk about kids on the web.

Comment

two anti-social phaggots whose parents phucked them up want to come and talk about my parenting.

please.

Comment

but....

pugly, if you'd like to take this to the dome i will gladly work this out. you won't like what i have to say or my findings about you, K-dog.

Comment

Comment

If the world was to end would I'm sure we'd be feeling some of the effects by now

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
                If the world was to end would I'm sure we'd be feeling some of the effects by now

Lol, some people claim that all the signs have been there. . . And have been right in front of our face over the past few years. . .

But I agree. . . December 21st will come, and go, and then they'll pick out a new date in which the world will end. ..

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Lol, some people claim that all the signs have been there. . . And have been right in front of our face over the past few years. . .

But I agree. . . December 21st will come, and go, and then they'll pick out a new date in which the world will end. ..
                  you ran your c0ck-sucker.

what's up now, *****?

i can't smash your face to the back of your head on the internet, however, i do have some lovely info that might make your stay while you visit this site MOST uncomfortable.

wanna try me?

mention my child again and see how it goes for you.

Comment

I find it amusing that many people are more prone to believing natural disasters are possible because America's economy is in the ****ter. You just know Hurricane Sandy wouldn't have taken its destructive path if unemployment was down and the GDP was strong.

Comment

You guys are ****ing crazy. Of course the world is gonna end, or something huge better happen. If there isn't some kind of UFO/extraterrestrial disclosure, I'm gonna be pissed off. I've been looking forward to this date for a while now. Man, I want to see those little green bastards.

Comment

Working...
                      X