No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demetrius Andrade

Dude looked a lot like Austin trout to me especially his style. I would like to see him versus Lara

he beats the **** out of that hype job canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Dude looked a lot like Austin trout to me especially his style. I would like to see him versus Lara
      I think he beats Trout....that would be a great fight to watch.

Comment

at first he was popshot a bit looking like Trout, but he started sitting down more on his punches cause he knew Marty was coming strong n wouldnt keep him off

it was his first challenge as a pro, Marty has already faced decent opponents, Andrade will develop a better style he just needs to be more active n better opposition

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          he beats the **** out of that hype job canelo
          You're crazy. Canelo would mop the floor with him. Similar to trout fight but since this Andrade dude likes to brawl a little bit it would be lights out

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            You're crazy. Canelo would mop the floor with him. Similar to trout fight but since this Andrade dude likes to brawl a little bit it would be lights out
            trout beat canelo 8-4 too in my scorecards .. he's just a hypejob with the backing thats why he won.... andrade is trout with pop, canelo would get clowned..

Comment

Yeah. Andrade reminded me of Trout as I believe Trout is also a righty turned southpaw. They're only successful as long as they can keep that range - neither have the power, chin or athleticism to ever be elite.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                trout beat canelo 8-4 too in my scorecards .. he's just a hypejob with the backing thats why he won.... andrade is trout with pop, canelo would get clowned..
                Andrade has pop? He throws 95% of his pnuches with an open hand and wears pillows.

Comment

He is kind of like Trout in that he jabs a bunch but I think Andrade is a much better athlete. He is much taller and more rangy he is 6'1" with long arms and broad shoulders while Trout is like 5'9"ish with decent reach plus Andrade has much faster hands and I think he has more power especially when he really sits on his shots (which is not all the time).

I would like to see him against any of the other top 154 pound fighters, I think his chances would be good but he does still have a lot to prove.

Comment

Is it really pronounced "Andraid"? I could've sworn it's a Spanish name.

Comment

Working...
                    X