No announcement yet.

New To NSB/Hello to all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To NSB/Hello to all.

Not quite sure where to post my introduction. But i am new to NSB. I have been reading articles and posts for awhile and am now ready to get my feet wet in the forums. Any feedback and advice is appreciated.

thanks.

Wassup...My Name GHOST.. You need anything, holla

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Not quite sure where to post my introduction. But i am new to NSB. I have been reading articles and posts for awhile and am now ready to get my feet wet in the forums. Any feedback and advice is appreciated.

thanks.
      You gonna be our new NSB pimp?

Comment

thanks.
        Just remember one thing and one thing only...

Rockin' don't know **** about boxing, because he has never laced 'em up.

Mr Ehrmantraut .

Comment

thanks.
          My homie Trigg could take care of that

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Thanks, you guys are comedy. I look forward to all this site has to offer good/bad. All opinions are welcome as I know ill be voicing mine.

O-yea, 1 more thing. Im a Tim Bradley fan, so lets just get that out of the way now.

Comment

I gots a feeling I've seen you around here before.

Comment

naw, first time posting.

Comment

thanks.
                    run, run fast and run now!

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Just remember one thing and one thing only...

Rockin' don't know **** about boxing, because he has never laced 'em up.

Mr Ehrmantraut .
                    True, I ended up here 7 years ago when I was looking for shipping boxes. I ended up in a heated debate as too whether or not Slapsie Maxie Rosenbloom could punch his way out of a wet cardboard box, I stated that any grown man could do it........ been here ever since and still haven't found a proper box yet........... Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-10-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X