Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Rios come back stronger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios will always be Rios, slow but dangerous for twelve rounds.

Comment

i hope so .. but he needs to atleast do something instaed of following alvarado like a ****** .. throw jabs , bob and weave , something to minimize the punishment ...

Comment

Rios seems mentally tough and I think he will come back as strong as ever. With his fighting style I don't think he will get much better than he is now. Alvarado is just as tough and I would pick Alvarado to win a rematch. Alvarado is at an age when most fighters start to go down hill slowly but surely even if they stay in shape and take good care of themselves. Maybe in two years the much younger Rios could beat Alvarado.

Comment

It don't matter, Alvarado know's he has to stick and move to win. Mike's gonna beat his more convincingly next time around.

Comment

Personally I think he's fine right now. He didn't get beat up or destroyed so his mentality and courage are in tact. This was not one of those fights that ruin a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Sometimes a fighter taking his first loss will make him come back stronger, better, and more motivated. Rios got a reality check. I do believe he will come back stronger in the 3rd fight!
              with memo on his team, he'll definitely come back stronger because of the power pellets

Comment

I don't know. Some fighters take their first loss and come back stronger, work harder. To me Rios doesn't seem like one of those guys. He seems like a guy that got a lot of his confidence from being unbeaten.
                I could see him tightening up in close fights from now on trying to make something happen.
                Either way this guy needs to have a CAT scan pronto. Brain damage has to be settling in after those two wars. Guy is slurring like a 40 year old Mosley. At this rate he is well on his way to dementia by 40.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  It don't matter, Alvarado know's he has to stick and move to win. Mike's gonna beat his more convincingly next time around.
                  If Rios jabs his way in like he should have from rounds 7-10 he'll win the rubber match 116-112.

Comment

yes i think if he spends more time with heredia taking his "supplements" he'll come back being more physically stronger and looking more ripped...he only had heredia for like 8 weeks..

Comment

rios vs provodnikov would be brutal. im not sure id even want to see it, theyd ruin eachother

Comment

Working...
                      X