Collapse
No announcement yet.

Django Unchained 5 stars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get all the whining about racism in this movie.

It's a movie about ****ing slavery ffs.

Was the pianist racist because it was set in holocaust Germany what about schindler's list? Those movies got oscars and I enjoyed django 10x more.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-12-2013, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I don't see why people think the movie is racist... its realistic.. one of the most realistic movies depicting black slavery in a cowboy movie... its brutal and some scenes were upsetting but its a great film

Comment

I just saw it today and I thought it was bad ass! I liked it more than any of the other films he has done since the first Kill Bill.

Comment

I count 6 shots *****. I count 2 guns *****.

Comment

i like the effects of the gun shots....Heads exploding , Blood splattering out....It was long as hell but good all the way through so that made up for it....

Comment

I watched half last night, but fell asleep :| watch the rest soon, was good what I saw

Comment

awesome flick.

"by the way, why is he called eskimo joe?"

"you never know how these negeh knicknames get started, his name was joe, maybe one day he said he was cold."

i laughed my @ss off at that line.

Comment

Loved it, a great movie all round. Fuck ****e Lee all the other insensitive bitches who didn't like this movie

Samuel L Jackson had me cracking up non stop. Leo got robbed of an Oscar nomination, he was brilliant as usual. Christoph Waltz was also brilliant, he's got the Oscar in the bag.

Comment

Something cool I found out today. Remember the dinner table scene, and how at one point DiCaprio's hand got bloodied? Well the blood was real, he finished the scene, and that's the take that made it into the final cut of the movie.

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/2013-g...201237591.html

Comment

Working...
                    X