I've never been there...

you've never been to el carajo?

Comment

me dan hasco..................

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        What does? Macaroni?

I agree just thinking about eating the stuff makes me barf. Gawd I can feel the texture in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          How does this even happen? Better yet, how do they communicate? Sign language?

Joe Mamma

Nah. They give the whole "I can understand it I just can't speak it" s hit or "I used to speak it when I was little" . Surprised you don't know of this phenomenon.

Comment

if their parents didnt teach them is not their fault, if they had the chance to learn it at home from their parents and they didnt want it then fuk them...
            spanish is a beautiful language and in this times is great to be bilingual, en mi casa se habla espanol, afuera lo que quieran...

have you guys ever bumped onto a guy who looks straight chuntaro and tried to speak in spanish, then the guy says "sorry dude, english only" but you know he speaks it but feels like he doesnt want to be associated in any way shape or form with his race? those are the guys i despise...

Comment

It is sad to say but my kids cant speak spanish, You see I moved to West Virginia and there are no Hispanics over here so my kids have no one to speak it to. Me and my wife speak both Spanish and English at home but I have to admit that we speak more English. My kids understand it but speak it very poorly. I always say that I will try harder to speak more spanish around them but for whatever reason English comes out of me more often than spanish. I was born in Mexico but raised in the states since the age of three. I can read and write spanish and english pretty good. I need to make a better effort to teach my kids our language. I really need to move back to California where all my family is at so my kids can have more people to speak spanish to.

Comment

Its kinda sad really.

There are a lot of benefits to being bilingual.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  Asco se escribe sin H.

Comment

Carajo is such a weak ass word

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                      We shouldnt blame them, the real disgrace is their parents who dont take time to teach him/her the language.
                      Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                      X