No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Dedicates Kirkland The Defense To Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Dedicates Kirkland The Defense To Paul Williams

LOS ANGELES - After hearing the terrible news about former World Champion Paul Williams being paralyzed in a motorcycle accident this past weekend, WBC Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez, who was scheduled to fight Williams in September, commented on the tragic situation.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope he turns into the star everyone thinks he might become,the kid has class and you cant just buy that at the store.

Comment

Yea that's respect I ain't got nothing against ginger..lol..

Comment

Very classy of the cinnamon warrior

Comment

wow! very classy by canelo. impressive and i wish him the best in his upcoming fight. this kid is gonna be big i feel...

Comment

I posted this on another board; I think it would be noble gesture to have PWill there as an honorary guest/greeter to the fighters. They used to have honorary guests for big fights a long time ago. For this fight I think it would be fitting for PWill to do it.

Becareful in life, your actions, decisions, comments... you never know what will happen

Comment

On a side note...It just crossed my mind how exciting a pwill vs kirkland fight would of been

Comment

classy kid no doubt and he is definitely improving....kirkland sucks ass, he will get koed...

Comment

Canelo is a bit different then the fighters that have emerged to the scene in that last decade.

He behaves and fights classy and he he is also a crafty technician which is unusual at such a young age.

He is a very good ambassador for the sport

Comment

Working...
                  X