Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I Will Dominate, Johnson Won't Win a Round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Im a big fan of both guys, but there is going to be alot of smart money coming in on The Road Warrior before the fight. I favor Froch (slightly), but most serious boxing fans I know are favoring Johnson bigtime. Style-wise this may end up being a nightmare for Carl.
    the bookies arent taking any chances with this fight (ie robbery), i just had a look at the odds of Froch winning by split decision, was expecting about 10 or 15/1, its a tiny 4/1. Might stick a fiver on Froch by MD, its 20/1.

Froch should be able to win this by a few rounds, Johnson is tough for anyone, no way is it gonna be a shut out

Comment

Johnson keeps comming. In activity and his subtle defense and chin will win rounds. Froch is not as active as Johnson and the pace might affect him in the later rounds

Comment

Add me...check the sig

I wish every fighter was as confident as Froch. This guy is hilarious and he be dead serious.

Comment

theres no doubt, carl frotch is a warrior and thats why a love watching him. I think he will win the fight because hes got the mental power aswell as the physical strenth to carry on even if hes getting beat (jermaine taylor). ward better watch his back.

Comment

YOU DONT NEED TO WIN A ROUND TO WIN BY KNOCKOUT!!!! Froch's mouth is more legendary than his career and whoever called Froch a legend better be referring to his his pre-fight shenanigans

Comment

Froch better be ready to back up every last word of this, Johnson has fought harder punchers better boxers and more skilled guys than Froch,yet Froch thinks he will win every round? It's an absurd notion...he also thinks he dominated Dirrrell.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                the bookies arent taking any chances with this fight (ie robbery), i just had a look at the odds of Froch winning by split decision, was expecting about 10 or 15/1, its a tiny 4/1. Might stick a fiver on Froch by MD, its 20/1.
                Froch should be able to win this by a few rounds, Johnson is tough for anyone, no way is it gonna be a shut out
                BOOM!!, had a tenner on it in the end.

Comment

Working...
                X