Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough With the Mayweather threads. NSB was just recovering.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    Did i not debate civilized with you earlier? you got stumped on your point thats why your acting all pissy.
    You really think so?

ok...

Comment

Not imo. The reason i dont get into that **** is because i think its fan sympathetic side as to why fights dont happen sometimes, its almost as though if the fans will side with them on a particular issue they can shy away from taking a particular challenge, they will even argue for you when you are not getting enough money Lol. I dont watch Boxing for anyone else but for myself, for my own entertainment, i dont get joy from going back and fourth about the politics of the sport like *****.

What I am talking about is what is going on with the fighters and why things play out certain ways. To be honest you seem to look at things in a very black and white manner when in fact boxing is a world that is based in shades of grey. I still dont get where your coming from, if you mean am i able to break down styles and fights then i dont know why you would say that, as i think im particularly good at that kinda thing.

I dont know what the hell your even getting at tbh.
      I can't explain it any better I am sorry, if you don't get it whatever it was over your head but you should not be running around claiming to be so knowledgable if you don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        I can't explain it any better I am sorry, if you don't get it whatever it was over your head but you should not be running around claiming to be so knowledgable if you don't get it.
        I think i answered your question in the last post, you dont really have a point do you, you would just like more people to elaborate on why Mayweather is not fighting fighters A-B because that way you can shape your own and other peoples perception to what you would like them to believe, that Mayweather actually is not a ducking **** who avoids the best unless he has advantages of being younger or bigger, problem you have there is that its hard to do that because it is what is.

Im straight to the point no BS, No skirting around the issue.

Comment

I think i answered your question in the last post, you dont really have a point do you, you would just like more people to elaborate on why Mayweather is not fighting fighters A-B because that way you can shape your own and other peoples perception to what you would like them to believe, that Mayweather actually is not a ducking **** who avoids the best unless he has advantages of being younger or bigger, problem you have there is that its hard to that because it is what is.

Im straight to the point no BS, No skirting around the issue.
          You didn't asnwer anything, like I said you look at thing black and white and in the real world issues do not work like that, the same way in boxing.

I don't care if people like Floyd or not no one is above criticism but most people really do not come with valid criticism they come with hate.

My points on you still stand and you have done nothing to change my views and only reenforced them.

Thank you for making my point though~

Comment

You didn't asnwer anything, like I said you look at thing black and white and in the real world issues do not work like that, the same way in boxing.

I don't care if people like Floyd or not no one is above criticism but most people really do not come with valid criticism they come with hate.

My points on you still stand and you have done nothing to change my views and only reenforced them.

Thank you for making my point though~

So you have no point and cant construct one, alrighty then.

Comment

Originally posted by Profanosaurus View Post
              Most of the threads about Mayweather have been started by *****s,so I dont know what to make of this. The title seems a bit misleading when you enter and find some baiting **** in post #1.

You are right about NSB though. There has been a lot less Fraudweather/Pacroid **** in recent weeks and the forum has been much the better for it.
              most of these threads are created by floyd haters, *******s run this site

Comment

So you have no point and cant construct one, alrighty then.
                I already made it sheep, go back and read the third post that was my reply to you.

You only look at certain things when there are other parts to the equation of boxing, if you overlook those parts you can never come to a truly knowledgable answer.

You can know all the facts about boxing you want but if you can't explain certain underlying issue (both inside and outside the ring) you really do not have knowledge on the sport.

Comment

I already made it sheep, go back and read the third post that was my reply to you.

You only look at certain things when there are other parts to the equation of boxing, if you overlook those parts you can never come to a truly knowledgable answer.

You can know all the facts about boxing you want but if you can't explain certain underlying issue (both inside and outside the ring) you really do not have knowledge on the sport.

Im starting to get your point now and its just as i thought.

You want to discuss issues that fudge the issue at hand so it does not seem on the surface what it actually is. You would! need someone to fudge the issue and NOT talk about the most important aspects though being a Floyd fan, that way you actually could detract from the reality of the situation, your just a straight up apologist you dont fool me one bit.

Your the cancer of the sport bringing every little thing into the equation in an effort to fudge the REAL issues at hand, an apologist like i said, pathetic!

Sympathetic fans like you are the reasons fighters are allowed to hide behind less than trivial issues to not fight someone.

Comment

Im starting to get your point now and its just as i thought.

You want to discuss issues that fudge the issue at hand so it does not seem on the surface what it actually is. You would! need someone to fudge the issue and NOT talk about the most important aspects though being a Floyd fan, that way you actually could detract from the reality of the situation, your just a straight up apologist you dont fool me one bit.

Your the cancer of the sport bringing every little thing into the equation in an effort to fudge the REAL issues at hand, an apologist like i said, pathetic!

Sympathetic fans like you the reasons fighters are allowed to hide behind less than trivial issues to not fight someone.
                    Come on, Dynamite. I try to like you (which is why I ignored your delusional comment regarding the discussion earlier today) but it's amazing how ridiculous can be. You really need to find a mirror.

When you flip-flop your arguments and make childish threads about one fighter (for the sake of pissing off his fans? umm..yikes), it makes you no different than what you despise. I'm pretty sure I know how you'll respond to this but I'ma say it anyway: You really do need to stop looking at things from a black and white perspective and start stepping back. We're all fans of the sport and I see you're pretty passionate. But sometimes, throw your bias out the window and see things for what they are, not what you've convinced yourself them to be.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                      Seriously. Get over him. You hate this guy so much, and you dont even know him. He has no ties to you, yet he gets under your skin so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not even fighting your boy pac next. He has other **** going on.

Get over it
                      almost all floyd threads are started by floyd cheerleaders, mostly burner.

Comment

Working...
                      X