Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. beats sonsona and grabs the WBO 122 belt....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Vasquez is the prospect. He was protected. He's fighting a Journey man who was KOed by AJ Banal in 3.
    I know vazquez is a prospect dude..!! still .. he has a chance.. anyway.. time will tell!

Comment

I think Sonsona will CRUSH Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        I know vazquez is a prospect dude..!! still .. he has a chance.. anyway.. time will tell!
        Everybody has a Chance. It just not good for Vasquez Jr.

Comment

^^ true... but carita was rocked... several times and was hurt badly.. and marvin.. just couldnt finish the job....

papito is way much stronger than carita... but carita have the experience ... still papito's youth and strenght should equalize that.... sonsona vs vaquez jr. .is gonna be fireworks!! and is in bayamon.. u know that coliseum is gonna be packed!!!!

bayamon doesnt have a hero since his father... cos daniel santos was never liked here..
          Sonsona got hurt a few times too, I reckon he cant take many punches either.

Comment

Vasquez is the prospect. He was protected. He's fighting a Journey man who was KOed by AJ Banal in 3.
            Yeah, and Sonsona got a draw against a guy who lost to Tamara, a lightflyweight whose gonna fight Viloria, so whats your point.

Comment

Tell who ever get close on Knocking out Carita?? I don't think Jr is stronger than Carita. It's going to be fire works but only one sided in favor of Sonsona.
              If you think this fight will be one sided, youre in for a reality check.

Comment

and face!!!

GUERRA PAPITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! we need some respect!! maybe u will have the balls!!

i will jump on his BANDWAGON!!! until then....

im backing up my boy!!

You should be on his bandwagon now. He actually takes on challenges unlike others.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  If you think this fight will be one sided, youre in for a reality check.
                  I always incorporate reality in my analysis. Just check all my past predictions. use google.

Comment

thats good way of ducking!!

mello 50k sonsona over vazquez ill take the bet confim if you want...

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
                      mello 50k sonsona over vazquez ill take the bet confim if you want...
                      alright man!!! 50k vazquez over sonsona ... good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X