No announcement yet.

So i finally beat Killzone 2..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i finally beat Killzone 2..

I quit playing for months, but when I got it i was on the multiplayer everyday. But i just finished the last few stages and it turned out pretty well. A great FPS. A definite 2nd place after MW2, even though KZ2 pwns it graphically.

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    I quit playing for months, but when I got it i was on the multiplayer everyday. But i just finished the last few stages and it turned out pretty well. A great FPS. A definite 2nd place after MW2, even though KZ2 pwns it graphically.
    never really played the SP... i played the MP regularly, ranking in the top 10% for weeks on end...

i played the SP til the second level or so, but im not really into battling AI as compared to real peeps...

Comment

Dude the AI gets ****ing wilddddd towards the end, the last stage is seriously something else. I only played KZ2 on hard though, i've read the last stage is frustrating when not on Normal. There's actually alot of KZ2 you've yet to see though.. like you get to control an airship cannon in the sky and shoot down Helghast air ships it turns almost into a totally different game. Plus on another level you gotta beat the stage inside a mechwarrior type machine. I reached General rank online to get the gold trophy then didn't play online as much. Did you have a clan online?

Comment

Dude the AI gets ****ing wilddddd towards the end, the last stage is seriously something else. I only played KZ2 on hard though, i've read the last stage is frustrating when not on Normal. There's actually alot of KZ2 you've yet to see though.. like you get to control an airship cannon in the sky and shoot down Helghast air ships it turns almost into a totally different game. Plus on another level you gotta beat the stage inside a mechwarrior type machine. I reached General rank online to get the gold trophy then didn't play online as much. Did you have a clan online?
        nope, i never do the clan thing

im a loner... and i like it that way

i dont recall the rank system they had for some reason

Comment

welll... i will kill you on kz2 online, so enjoy your mw2.

Comment

welll... i will kill you on kz2 online, so enjoy your mw2.
            haha i wasnt nearly as good on KZ2 as i was on MW or am gettin on MW2... the only thing i didnt like about KZ2 online is that it took like a whole clip to get a kill, that **** was frustrating...

the maps were beautiful and the game modes were nice... but the killing aspect was a little fake IMO

not taking anything away from guerilla games, they did a fantastic job!

off topic: did you download the Gran Turismo 5 time trial demo yet? i keep forgetting to do so

Comment

Yeah, the thing about KZ2 is it's SLOW for a fps, i have friends who refuse to play KZ2 but love COD and Halo. KZ2 and BioShock are my only FPS's.

Yeah man, i got the gt5 demo. As usual visually it destroys any car game ever. Control wise it's SO japanese. lmao. I'm talking you hold X for gas, and I think Triangle for reverse.

Comment

yeah, i have prologue, but it isnt **** compared to what the full game will offer.....

i havent played anything racing lately, probably motorstorm: pacific rift, was the last thing!

Comment

The full game will feature damage and customization on all cars. And will be 450,000 polygons per car. Which takes gaming to a new level, yet again. I love Sony.

Btw, let me know if you ever need an avy or sig.

i'm iLL.

Comment

The full game will feature damage and customization on all cars. And will be 450,000 polygons per car. Which takes gaming to a new level, yet again. I love Sony.

Btw, let me know if you ever need an avy or sig.

i'm iLL.
                    sweet man, thanks

yeah GT5 will be EPIC... such a broad game, nascar, rally, F1

cant wait

Comment

Working...
                    X